Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Arhaan issue kaise personal reh gayaa ab unless they came out of the show to solve it personally..they discussed everything on show may be do engagement and marriage even ..to personal kaise Raha🤔

On top of that Arhaan already started to talk their personal life with other contestant on show.

have they done any engagement or marriage yet? It’s personal because issue being discussed is not related to BB game and was bought in by the BB team and Salman.  Rashmi or Arhaan didn’t bring this issue. Hence it’s up to Rashmi to decide what she wants to do personally. Doesn’t mean she has to forgive others in the game who break her bones and don’t show any regret.

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sana is full of it. She was talking about Bhau being all childish on WKW yet saying the same thing about Sana. She knows it all but just acts like she doesn't. I din't mind her nautanki as long as it was harmless. Last few weeks, she was mean, ill spirited and a total bully like Shukla 2.0. 

If she is really sorry, we will see how she will behave for few days. I am sure everyone will appreciate any good changes in her. I doubt it will happen especially after Shukla comes back.

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Sana ws speechless when rashmi said---baad mein bol rahi thi ke haath toh ghuma rahi hai

Sana was like haaye karun jaldi se tasuye nikaal leti hun  ab bas dhong hi bacha sakta hai

Sana--meko feel ho raha hai ab

Rashmi--feel hota toh weekend ye na bolti ke aur karungi

Rashmi-100

sana - 00

I ws wanting this to happen , sb isse aur mahira se bt krni he bnd krde tb mza aega.

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Such a fake character sana is seriously 

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Dekhliya episode??

Rashmi was indirectly helping you precious Sana 🤣

Jitna bhi kooshish karlo, it's true that Rashmi is not a bad person.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Image result for rishabh sinha gif

bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Can I say Rashmi is like heartless kamini 🤔 bcz that’s wat she is looking out as 👎🏼

poor Sana 😔

Can I say  sana looking like a cunning, sly, manipulative, calculative, foxy, fake woman? 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

2 mins silence...Shehnaaz apologized for footage and Rashmi the fake vile devilish person helped her indirectly or directly 🤣

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Rashami has always liked Sana, she has even said that she has a soft corner for her. Sana has taunted her a million times and still Rashami is sweet to her but yes finally she is putting her food down because she knows the reason it’s being done is just due to Sana being alone. If she came to her when Shukla was there then that would be more genuine.