Bepannaah

When I met Harshad Chopda - Jcluvsrk

HCFan321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys ! Author of our favorite Adiya stories  saaiyan and Fire and ice flew from California to London to meet HC ! 

She has written a detailed description about her experience , you all can read on wattapad 

Unfortunately I can't share story here  , I keep getting messages that newbies are not allowed to share hyperlinks . I don't Know what to do about it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HCFan321

Hey guys ! Author of our favorite Adiya stories  saaiyan and Fire and ice flew from California to London to meet HC ! 

She has written a detailed description about her experience , you all can read on wattapad 

Unfortunately I can't share story here  , I keep getting messages that newbies are not allowed to share hyperlinks . I don't Know what to do about it 

Was great that people got to meet him!  Even better was the fact that he actually went there!!!

But...

Didn't anyone who met him ask him about his next project at all??? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ 

I really don't understand why at all people ask him questions about his personal life, even when they get to actually meet him. 

Anyway he isn't someone too social on media platforms - and this sort of digressing from what he's known & appreciated for ( i. e., his work ), will only drive him further away from fan interaction πŸ™ ( just humble opinion; wanted to put this out here πŸ™πŸ™ )

He's stated many times that he gets irritated & doesn't know how to react when baseless things are talked about matters other than his work. 

And he's been around for 14 years now & is very professional about his skill & craft. Doesn't need extraneous hype to be relevant. 

Primary concern for me, as someone who appreciates his work, is to know about what sort of roles he's looking to play now & what he feels about the offer (s) coming his way. 

This, related to his very accurate views on the industry (as in the ITA live), makes me want to know what the ARTIST in him is upto. Nothing else. 

Why can't people stick to asking questions about his professional outings? 😭 

We'll have to wait till he confirms about signing something, which god knows will be take long. 

P. S. just my 2 cents; not to offend or complain regarding anything πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Hey @ HCFan321 

About my earlier post :

Nothing against you or your post about the fan meet πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I'm in fact truly glad that fans got to meet him from all the way across the globe;  very very kind and sweet! 

Just that I felt the questions asked from him could've been different!

Please don't mistake me, and thanks a lot for starting this discussion about HC's London trip πŸ‘πŸ™β˜Ί

Cheers! Have a good day!

HCFan321 thumbnail

@harinik I understand . Only 1 fan asked him about his personal life . Rest of the people did ask him about his comeback , they have promised HC not to reveal any details . London Hcians have inside information , read the post about his Avta win 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

@harinik I understand . Only 1 fan asked him about his personal life . Rest of the people did ask him about his comeback , they have promised HC not to reveal any details . London Hcians have inside information , read the post about his Avta win 

Thanks a lot for understanding!

Oh I see...that's great then!  If they've promised him not to reveal, then I totally respect that. 

Will wait till he himself confirms! I'm sure whatever he'll do next is going to be awesome!  

Thank you for replying πŸ™  

sure, I'll search for the post about his avta win as well ☺  

JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hello! thanks for sharing my experience on here :)

glad people got a glimpse of Harshad as a person through this.

HCFan321 thumbnail

@jcluvs srk I hope you didn't mind sharing your experience with forum fans without your permission . You had described it so beautifully , I couldn't stop myself 

PS : you're one my favorite Adiya  authors 

priya185 thumbnail

He is a sweetheart. I hope he stays the same with his fans *Godwilling* 

priya185 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: harinik181997

Was great that people got to meet him!  Even better was the fact that he actually went there!!!

But...

Didn't anyone who met him ask him about his next project at all??? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ 

I really don't understand why at all people ask him questions about his personal life, even when they get to actually meet him. 

Anyway he isn't someone too social on media platforms - and this sort of digressing from what he's known & appreciated for ( i. e., his work ), will only drive him further away from fan interaction πŸ™ ( just humble opinion; wanted to put this out here πŸ™πŸ™ )

He's stated many times that he gets irritated & doesn't know how to react when baseless things are talked about matters other than his work. 

And he's been around for 14 years now & is very professional about his skill & craft. Doesn't need extraneous hype to be relevant. 

Primary concern for me, as someone who appreciates his work, is to know about what sort of roles he's looking to play now & what he feels about the offer (s) coming his way. 

This, related to his very accurate views on the industry (as in the ITA live), makes me want to know what the ARTIST in him is upto. Nothing else. 

Why can't people stick to asking questions about his professional outings? 😭 

We'll have to wait till he confirms about signing something, which god knows will be take long. 

P. S. just my 2 cents; not to offend or complain regarding anything πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

hello this is factually incorrect. only one aunty asked him personal questions.

JC and I (&others) appreciated his work and only gave him love and respect

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Pardon my generalization. 

I didn't mean to offend πŸ™ 

I trust HC fans, especially those who have gone all the way to meet him, to interact with him only regarding work. Just that I read on Twitter I guess about somebody asking personal questions & the topic sort of buit up & everyone started discussing the same. So I was mistaken regarding the topic of conversation there. So many of us fans weren't there & don't know; that's why the confusion. 

Once again, I didn't mean to offend.

Thank you for the reply. πŸ™β˜ΊπŸ‘