Aayi ho Hamari Zindagi main Tum bahar Bnke#HappyBirthdayRay🎉

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Birthday Dearest Ray. Your LTG family wishes you alot of success and happiness and we wish you achieve everything you desire.

Hope you enjoy your day and have a lot of fun. 

Once again a very Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

What why are you looking at me like that. This was all. Nothing more and nothing less. itna lamba chauda count down kia bhut nhi tha kya. Isly iss bar kisi se msgs mange hi nhi. We thought thoda alag tarike se celebrate krenge isly we did the countdown. 

Oh btw Countdown ka pura idea was Hash's. She wanted to do it and I just supported her. 

Hope you loved the scenarios we had for you. 

Chal Have a blast take care. Lots of love

LTG familysmiley27smiley31

Okay Okay I know you know me aakhir mere dimag main ghar ke jo baithi hain so you must know ki tere liye aisa sukha birthday post nhi dungi. smiley36

So Kuch Alfaaz jo tere pyare parivar ki taraf se aaye hain tere liye

krti hu unko pesh main tere liye

A very Happy Birthday to you Ray Di smiley40. Hope you enjoy your day to the fullest smiley31. You are always so friendly with everyone, I am glad I got to know you here. I still remember when I was new on Forum, you always used to help me smiley27. I could always ask you for help and you never denied. Thank you so much for that smiley31. You are such a sweet person, it's a fact and no one can deny that. 

And we used to make plans to bring our Forum on the top of the Chaska meter ranking, that was so much fun (I miss those days smiley19). 

And I must say, you justify your Nickname, i.e., Utaawali smiley36. You are always so excited for fangirling, be it about Ashdeep, MKK, Samaina or DQ (Yup, I wrote that "your" on purpose smiley2). To be honest, I didn't knew who DQ is, but after seeing your fangirling I searched about him on Google, but main Aapke waale fangirling mode me Nahi aa paayi smiley37

I always enjoy talking to you and I am looking forward to have more conversations with you. Enjoy your day!!smiley31

From, 

Prachi smiley4

Many many happy returns of the day, Ray! Every birthday is a milestone; a milestone filled with memories that will brighten your life! It's been ages since we talked and you are one of the few people who I sincerely do miss. I truly hope we get a chance to catch up soon. May the flame of joy never blow out of your life. smiley27smiley31 Once again, a very big happy birthday! Have a blast and enjoy your day. smiley9

With love,

Shreya

A very happy birthday Ray. Enjoy your day with lots of fun. 

Suhana

A very happy birthday my shipping partner. I always enjoy shipping w/ u wen our show was on air ..ur masti on ltg thread..& ur own threads.I really liked it wen once u discussed w/ hash about which moments/shots i mostly capture ... πŸ˜‚

May we get to ship harder than b4 in season 2 πŸ˜›.

May god fulfill all your wishes ray... πŸ­πŸŽ‚πŸ§πŸ«πŸ¬

Love

Surbhi

Happy Birthday Ray Dii May God Bless You Today with loads of joyz and Happiness Aap Bahut hi special ho infact LTG ke saare members mere liye special hai... Aap hi ne mujhe prerna di thi mujhe stories likhne ki I still remember our first conversation Though humari comversations limited thi but mujhe aapse se baat karna bahut accha lagtha tha infact aap baate bhi bahut acche karthe ho.. Aur aapke Os bhi ek dumdharthi phad...

Main jyada likhungi pata cha main poora space le liye..HaahaaaHaa Bad Joke ...So once Again Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday Ray Dii...πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ¬πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β£β£β£β£β£β£β£β£πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Before signing off Ek Pyaara sa gift aapke liye..🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

**lots of cutie teddies to u** Aur ek Pyaara sa bada waalaHugsπŸ€—πŸ€— 

Aapki phool si🌸

Thulasi

We're gonna party it's your birthday ????

What should I say about you.. You seem to be such a positive guiding light of this forum.. Your optimistic talks are what I look forward too.. In the world where we all are Surrounded with all kinds of judgmental people you leave no stone undone to motivate them other person this is the quality that I've learnt or I should say still learning from you.. Your warm nature keeps the environment so loving you've no idea love you for this

I still remember you were one of first few members I started interacting with in this group and always looked forward to more and more.. 

It would not be wrong to say that you've a bunch of layers in your personality that time and again reflects from your chats 

Simply I just love you dear ??

Have a blast on your birthday ?

Love

Manisha

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Ray πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

May you get all the happiness and success and I wish you great years ahead! Meri taraf se dher saaaaraaaa pyaaaar and best wishes for you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You are one of the cutest and sweetest members of our LTG bilkul Dairy Milk ki tarah πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And I love your craziness for Rd( Your Baba Your Malai ka Katora πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with due permission of Maina πŸ˜„) and for the show. I still remember how you used to do planning with Su Sims and others to increase number of page counts and views and I used to ask you all the secret hack of increasing views 😁😁

You always made sure to get more n more forum activities.  That's what I adore about you. You have given all your love to this show and you are crazy about it. πŸ€—πŸ€—

And hmari interactions to hoti rehti hai in our threads orkhopcha. 😍 So always keep your utawlapan up and keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of love love love and hugs to you πŸ€—πŸ€—β€πŸ’•

Your Sondesh

Shweta

Sending special love from Rd to his Ray β€β€β€β€πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Ray

I have interacted with you and have known you little. You area wonderful soul, good friend. Bas meri yahi dua hai little sister

_Ho Poori Dil Ki Har Khwahish Aapke,

Aur Mile Khushiyon Ka Jahan Aapko,

Agar Aap Mange Aasma Ka Ek Tara,

To Khuda Dede Sara Aasma Aapko._

And my advice to you is

*The best of your lifehas yet to come, embrace it, be confident, and embark on a future of limitless possibilities and opportunities.

I hope you find your Sameer when the time is right* 😍.

Happy birthday.πŸ’πŸ’πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Love

Sajida

Dearest Ray,

Many many happy returns of the sweetheart. God bless you and may all your dreams and wishes come true in the coming year. Have a blessed day.

Your deepa di

Many many happy returns of the day Ray😁 Khub khub khushi theko ei year e r new new crush discover koro. Asha korchi ebar season 2 ashbe and tar por ami tomar saathe fangirl korar opportunity pabo. LTG gang e amake shobar saathe introduce korano te tumi onek help korecho r trending er shomoy o. Amake purono AshDeep golpo bolecho r bhalo bhalo ff o khuje diyecho. Egulo abar korte pari jano amra shetai ami chai. R akta kotha mone rekho, majhe jamon gayab hoy gechile erom kintu r korbe na. Amra shobai achi tomar sathe r tomake onek bhalo bashi. Porer baar aka aka problem solve korar theke amader sathe share korbe, amra shobai achi tomar jonnoπŸ˜ƒ

Annu di

Happy Birthday Ray...

When we first started chatting I had no idea we would get this close. I remember the pm you had sent, I got an email notification saying rph09 sent me a pm and I was confused as to why you were sending me a pm. Slowly my inbox started filling up with your pms and when the contest ended and I stopped getting pms from you, I did feel sad. I didn't know much about you that time. Actually I didn't know anything about you. I just knew that you read my stories. I didn't even know what to call you and you told me everyone calls you Ray so even I started calling you Ray.

I guess another contest or something was up and our pms started again and I so was excited that I could speak to you via pms. At that time I used to just make posts in the forum but didn't bond with anyone personally. Of course we bonded over Samaina but I didn't know anyone personally. The moment I started chatting with you I felt a personal touch. You are the first LTG member with whom I started a conversation, even before joining LTG. One of the reasons for joining LTG was because you were there,someone I know, atleast a little.

And here we are chatting in Khopcha, not just about the show,about us and our lives. Now I can say I know a lot about you and we have become so close that I know I dont need to think 100 times before typing a message thinking whether you would get offended or not. It feels like having a sister,who I haven't met personally but still have a connection. I guess everyone at LTG feel the same way.

Have a great day Ray. Enjoy, have fun, party, dance (heheπŸ˜‚),and most importantly EATTT..... I know you would have something special but please don't say what it is as I am veg for the day.... 

May all your wishes come true (esp the one of meeting ltg members).... May you watch a lottt of movies and share your experience with me.May you get to meet DQ or RD sometime in your life❀. I hope sadness never reaches you and you dance around in your abode of happiness. 

I have lots to say but you will get tired reading mine toh I will end by saying...

I LOVE YOU BEHENπŸ€—β€.....

ps. you can always message me in Khopcha for a nice long chat.....

Pss. I hope you got the reference with Happy birthday Ray font. πŸ™ˆ

With bohot saara pyaar...

Bijli (Mehnati ladkiπŸ˜‰) - I cant forget this!!

Many many happy returns of the day ,

I am happy to celebrate this special day with one of the most understanding woman I know. You are humble, but great. 😘

This special day will be memorable and unforgettable as it'sthe bday of  LTG  Ki Utawali. πŸ₯³Hoping the day to be filled with joy, laughter, happiness, love, and everything that my friend Ray deserves.

Enjoy this sweet day.

P.S: Ab mujhe tumse bilkul darr nhi lagta.

From

You know whom...

Hello miss utawaliiiii 

How you doing ?

I hope you've had an awesome year and now it's time to welcome another amazing year with loads of dreams , fun , joy and happiness.....

You know whenever I saw any post from u on the forum I always used to wonder who this person is and how beautiful her way of presenting thoughts is... Because your username obviously didn't let anyone know whether you're a guy or girl.  But then eventually I came to LTG and then finally I got the chance to interact with you and know about the craziness you've for RD and now DQ....

All in all I am really happy to meet such a cute and awesome person with a really beautiful heart. 

Keep this utawalpan forever alive in your heart and yes I'll pray that you get a chance to meet your RD & DQ very soooooooooon!

Happiest Birthday Ever !

Keep smiling

Labhya

P.s :- I kNow you love to gush on Barun Sobti as well... So yeah here's a little edit from me because let's admit it he's really hot especially the look he had for Tanhaiyan!!!!!!!!

okay toh now kuch special logo ke msg diye jaye ya chor diye jaye

chal de hi deti hu ab kya tadpana haina

Ray, you are really sunshine??. Happy Birthday Hashi??, tum Jio hazaaro saal ye hai meri aarzoo??. You are my very first friend here, and my first online friend tooo. You, so helpful, so down-to-earth person, so loving, so caring towards everyone. I adore you, I admire you, Rayyyyy??. You make me a part of LTG, nahi to mai to baat bhi nahi kar rahi thi, I remember our very first PMS in IF. Our late night talks regarding anythingsmiley37, dusron ke mamlon mein humare point of view humesha sameeee hote hai! I miss our that late-night chats, i know i know me busy, and me literally irritated with myself, khairsmiley44. Hopefully soon, late-night nahi but a proper chat will take place, bahot kuch batana hai tujhe... Pending hai yaaar! Maybe Abhi tak hum nahi mile, but we will meet soonest Ray. Humesha mera kuch na bole tu samajh jaati hai ki how I am, thanku, I am really glad to God, I found yousmiley31.  And I pyaaaar you! Three jhappis to you, ek from mesmiley31, ek from Randeepsmiley31 and last one from your dalquersmiley31smiley37. Enjoy your day with your laughter... And wish you a year full with happiness aheadsmiley9. Again, happiest birthday my rayyyysmiley31, I loveee you!

From, Supu!

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Meri Jaan. I wish this birthday you get everything you wish for and achieve all the heights of success and all the love and happiness that you deserve. I have waited for your birthday for so long, I really did. I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. After all those (few) years of being friend-less (if that's a legit word) to finding you, it's been a journey, I swear! From that first PM to our endless chats in our very own spot, we have had chats about anything and everything, and you know what am I talking about, don't you?smiley2. Man! We gossip like we are sitting face to face. smiley17 Life has never been the same after you came into my life. I have been the happiest on the days I get to chat to you. And days when I don't, those are not great days. Like all best friends, we have had out fights and we have not talked for days and trust me when I say this, not a single day went by when I didn't miss you. Anyways, those days aren't to be remembered. What you need to remember is that you'll forever be my most special friend that you have always been and I'll always love you no matter what.smiley31smiley27 You have been the Ray of hope in my life, hope that true friends do exist who care for you and love you and will continue to love you even if you behave like a jerk. You have always been the first one to know so many things about me and I'm so happy about it. I wish I could just give you one tight jhappi right now but, *sigh* again, it's pending (when will I get to meet you, huh!). You still have to show me Padma and we'll try all the those amazing food from your placesmiley27(Suparna Ko nahi le chalengesmiley37) This got long kya? smiley9Aur Haan, I wish you get to meet your favourite DQ ;) I hope you enjoy this birthday to bits and make the best memories out of it. Couriering you lots of loves, luck and laughter. 

Yours one and only 

Hash

My dearest Ray of sunshine, 

There are probably not enough words in this world which can capture our bond. But I will try because this a special day and you deserve all the love I can shed on you today. 

You me and su met that one fine day on a masoom thread we made 150 pages with our besharam chats. You were that cute new reader of my fanfic-Leap To your heart but I had never thought that someday you would leap into my soul the way you have. 

From our binge-watching chats to our threads imagining hot samaina, our bond grew slow and soft. A lot like who you are as a human. You are slow to open up but once anyone gets close to you, you start to love and give unconditionally, with all your heart.  A rare gift you are Ray. 

Night after night as we progressed from IF posts to WhatsApp chats I realised your value as a human being. Cute, bright, sweet, and so so strong and wonderful yet unaware of it.  You came to live in my brain with Su (who btw you owe a lot of rent to) and I feel like the luckiest human being for having you two girls so close to my heart. 

Jitni tu pyaari hai utni hi shararti bhi

Jitni masoom hai utni besharam bhi

And these qualities have endeared you to me. I know your life and choices and can understand things that go on in your head. Through your words you have allowed me a glimpse of your soul and all I can say is: what I have seen is so blindingly beautiful that only a morally blind person wont fall in love with you. You deserve a Sameer Maheshwari, a Randeep Rai, a Dacquer Salman and every goddamn malai ka katora who walks this planet. 

You are not only a cute princess but also a beautiful strong queen who has the power to rule hearts with her simple smile and charming thoughts. 

Those few months when you went away, it felt dark and quiet around us. Me and Su missed that cheerful light and warmth you brought with yourself. We missed teasing you and we missed your tharki sessions. We missed everything about you Ray. Its unbelievable that we formed such a bond online, that I have never met you but still feel so close to you. And somehow so sure of you that I know that even if the three of us dont talk for a bit (mainly me because I am both busy and weirdly lazy) I feel that at the end of the day I can come to you guys and you will give me double the love and warmth and shed hugs on me. Because that’s who you two are: pure and unconditionally loving. 

And despite all my problems in my life and the sadness of our beloved show going off air: you two have been my solace. Your presence has been enough to make me feel like a warm blanket engulfs my heart. And to this day I am sure that when we three come to our WhatsApp group we will still match in thoughts and say the same things over and over. Because we connect like SwaPreeNa: on an elemental and soulful level. 

Kitne jay gaye kitne aaye: bas tum dono mera saath mat chodna. 

I love you ray and I hope you celebrate today royally and majestically.

If I get to meet you someday I will hug you and say that I am thankful to have had a little sister like you: who is cute and silly at times but also mature and sincere when the situation calls for it. 

Tu Jo Mila Toh Hogaya Sab Hasil 

Mushkil se hi aasan hui manzil

Kyonki tu dhadkan mai dil 

Bundles of love, 

Sims 

P.S- Ayye SU tera yahan bhi cameo appearance hogaya re behen.

Toh sbke msgs hogye naa koi bacha toh nhi. 

Oops mers bach gya right. 

Sorry bhen yeh thread bnane main time lag gya msg likh hi nhi paayi 

yeah yeah okay meri utawali de rhi hu msg. vhi baithi reh uchal mat jyadasmiley37

Ray you remember me?? Kya ofcourse you remember mesmiley36

We were the GOTW partners then and now you my sister who resides in my brain and is not even paying my rent. Dekh le sims isko. Yeh koi baat nhi hoti. 

Ray I never knew ki hum GOTW partners se itne close aajayenge ki we will drool over Samaina's like crazies. Sims ko include kr le vrna muh bnane kr baith jana hain isne. 

You remember the Bangla connection we shared voh connection rhega hmesha chahe koi rhe ya na rhe kyuki aami tomake bhalo bhasismiley27

I know you consider me that sister for whom you come for advices and I want to remain that for you.You know why because I always want you to succeed and if I play a part in it I will be more than happy. 

Hamari soch hmesha match hoti hain and hum. ek dusre se bejijhak koi bhi baat share kr skte hain. kyuki pta hain ki voh mujhe judge nhi kregi. 

I love you for thissmiley31

You remember the time when you got soo insecure over me. 

I was really scared Ray ki main tujhe kho dungi. But humne voh clear kia and ab tu janti hain What you mean to me. 

Vaise yeh tu Hash ko bhi clear krna zara. isko smjh nhi aati kuch chize. 

vaise teri bhi nhi sunegi. lekin try krne main kya jatasmiley36

You know when you were not here I missed you like crazy because meri Ray nhi thi mere pass. aur tu nhi thi toh bhut ajeeb ajeeb tha sab. 

Vaise ha one more thing remember how I played the mediator between you and Sims toh jb apne liye koi dhunde toh meri bat krana phle phir tera kaam toh main krwa hi dungi bhensmiley2

Haye hmara Randeep ko lekar pagalpan jari rhega bhen

Jab tak hain  jaan 

jab tak hain jaan 

voh toh hum deewanapan kum hone hi nhi denge

haina

I know how very much excited you are to read my stories toh is liye voh gift bhi taiyar hain tere liye and vohi jo tujhko chahiye tha 18+ wala. 

Vaise you must be thinking na ki Su bhi kya faltu bate kr rhi. yeh sab toh mujhe pta hain. 

Lekin kya tujhe yeh pta hain ki jb tu nhi thi ki mainr teri pic se bhi baat ki hain because I really did miss you. 

Kbhi nhi jaana ab vaise mere pass aa jana lekin jana nhi. 

Happy Birthday Raysmiley31

I wish you get all the happiness in the world and yes some money too

for my pending rentsmiley17smiley37

I love yousmiley31smiley27

Msgs collected by Labhya

Gifs by Chaaru

This thread is now open. pour in your wishes for our lovely Ray peoplesmiley40

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Res!

Unres😳

First things first, happy birthday Ray. Hope you have the best birthday everπŸ€—. You know you have been such amazing person and so beautiful inside out. You have taught me so many things and I'll forever be grateful to you for coming in my life. You have been one of the best things ever happened in my life. I can't wait to meet you someday and I promise I'm working hard for it. 

I'll forever love you even if I fail to tell you and you fail to feel. The love for you will never fade away. Thank you for being such amazing soul. Also, I'm a clingy (to people I love) person just like that other person you are irritated about all the time so I'm sorry but once we get comfortable, I'll not stop from giving you bone crushing hugs that'll you'll hate πŸ˜›

I love you meri jaanπŸ€—β€οΈ

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

A very very happy b'day Ray

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maine rd barun aur dq ko dekha😍😍😍😍 Sorry utawli me got utawliπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Happy birthday Ray diπŸ₯³

Hope this year brings you a lot of happiness. 

The thread is very beautiful.  Great job LTG members πŸ‘πŸΌ. πŸ‘

I really adore the bond of LTG and it feels so nice to see your love for each other. β€οΈ

Now I got to know what was the countdown for.😊

Again a very happy birthday Ray di.πŸ₯³β€οΈ

Disha

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Ray Lots of love n have a Fabulous time.

Srilatha 

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Okay main kahan se suru karuπŸ™ˆ I'm feeling so fresh so positive after reading all the wishessmiley27

Thank you so much everyone. I got to know so many new things about me. I'm now motivated. Aap sabki Ray hamesha aisi cute utawli aur helpful rahegismiley31

@Hash @Chaaru @Su

Thank you for the countdown threadsmiley31Mujhe bada maza aya to pretend mujhe toh kuch pata hi nahismiley17And the four flavors of stories will always remain in my heart. Roz check karne ati thi ab kaun threat post karegi. Hash I really love the ideasmiley31Forum activity mein bhi kaam ayasmiley37

@Suparna

I know you're an excited soul. Pata nahi kaise yeh 4din control kiya. Thank you for those picssmiley31

@Su @Chaaru

Great work guyssmiley31I loved the tread. Without reading the title anyone would know this thread is for utawli Raysmiley37I could only see RD DQ RD DQsmiley37smiley42Thank yousmiley31Jaisa mujhe chahiye tha ekdam waisa haismiley31smiley27

@Labhya

And of course thank you labhyasmiley31Chahe kitna bhi chupa lo madam mujhe pata hai aapki mood thik nahi thi but still you collected all the msg. You always do for everyone but still ittu sa thank you toh banta haismiley36

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Many many happy returns of the day, Ray! Every birthday is a milestone; a milestone filled with memories that will brighten your life! It's been ages since we talked and you are one of the few people who I sincerely do miss. I truly hope we get a chance to catch up soon. May the flame of joy never blow out of your life. smiley27smiley31 Once again, a very big happy birthday! Have a blast and enjoy your day. smiley9

With love,

Shreya

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Happy birthday ray πŸ₯³

Super thread πŸ‘πŸΌ

TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Ray di πŸ€—πŸ₯³.

I hope you have a wonderful year ahead.πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ