Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sameer was trying to figure out which suit he should wear for D-Day and was looking at his open closet. "Kya soch rahe ho?" Naina came in and looked at Sameer. "Soch Raha hoon kaisa suit pehnu jo Ray Ko accha Lage." He said thoughtfully. "Meri baat toh maanoge nahi but Ray loves you in anything you wear, even in that dirty pink shirt." Naina said making a face. "Aye! That's my favourite pink shirt. Kuch nahi kehna tum." Sameer was defensive about it leaving Naina giggle. Naina took her Saree from the cupboard and left to take a shower leaving Sameer still confused on what to wear. 

Elsewhere in Imaan Chowki, Gopi, Billu and Gulgule were trying to learn their dance steps for the dance that they prepared for their beloved Ray. Just then Chandramukhi entered and and everyone saluted her. "Nahi, ye chowki na se. Ye dance bar ho Raha se. Kar lo tum log dance apna.!" She said annoyed. " Well Mom, aaj hai Ray ka birthday is the, humko banana hai usko good day is the." Gopi said. "Ray ka birthday se? Aaj 9 December se? Kaam ke chakkar mein manne yaad Na Raha. What are you waiting for Christmas? Jaldi karo taiyyari." Chandramukhi too went to get some special gift Ray.

"Amu, get ready fast. I don't want to be late." Dulquer looked at his watch. "What fast? Ray ke birthday pe kaise bhi Chali jaau kya? Huh. You go out and wait. Lemme get ready." Amal said in annoyance. Dulquer made face and left with Maryam to the living area not before telling her to get ready fast otherwise he'll leave her and go because he just can't afford to get late on birthday of someone so special.

"Naina, why did you wear this? It's not matching with my clothes." Sameer complained. "Haan toh go change." Naina brushed her hair and said nonchalantly. "Maine itni Mehnat se decide Kiya what I'll wear and you saying to go change? Not fair!" Sameer said and blew air to remove the hair from his face. "Accha okay, I'll go change! Don't make face now. But hum late hue toh mujhe mat kehna." Naina said. "Wait. I'll go change. Nahi toh tum kal hi ready ho paaogi." He said that under his breath. 

Su was running here and there to get things right. She was stressing over the arrangements that were half done. "Bhaiya kya parson hoga sab kuch? Ray naraaz hui na toh Maine sabke muh tod dene hain. Huh!" She said to the event manager. "No Ma'am Abhi sab complete ho jaayega. Don't worry." He said but she was still very annoyed. "Su, chill. Don't stress so much." Sims said and gave Su a glass of water. "Haan toh bhai, when will you finish it? New year tak? Sab log aane wale honge aur Inka kuch hua hi nahi hai. Wow! Very good." Sims blasted on the manager. "Sims, relax!" Su said to Sims and chuckled. "Kya hai?" Sims asked. "Tu mujhe shaant hone Ko bol Rahi thi." Su bursted out laughing and so did Sims.

"Mujhe nahi karna hai dance is the, kahin meri pant na gir jaaye by chance is the." Gopi said lifting his trouser. "Budhau Sahi keh Raha se. Kahin pant punt gir gayi toh ghani bezzati ho jaani se." Chandramukhi said. "Madam, beizzatti toh unki Hoti hai jinki koi izzat Hoti hai na." Billu said looking at Gopi. "Well." Gopi looked at him. "Tu ghana phoot Raha se." Chandramukhi glared at Billu. "Well mom, Main kar lunga shayri is the, Ray hai bahut Pyaari is the." Gopi smiled.

In other part of the world, Ray was in her room thinking of how to skip getting her pockets empty on the name of her birthday. She liked her birthday minus the fact that she had to feed her friends. That was the worst part of it. But anyway, as usual, she got up late in the morning and was getting ready for college and stuffed in more than usual money in her wallet today, had her breakfast and left. It was sad day for her, already! Her best friend didn't even message her to wish her birthday let alone call her. She was mad at her but could do nothing.

Suparna was as usual looking at her phone talking to Hash (manjhe me) and telling her how excited she is for the birthday party, as usual. Suparna is one impatient soul (🤣). Su had told her to get ready on time but Suparna being Suparna was already running late and she cared no more. It was only after a Dhamki bhara call from Su that she wished Hash a quick bye and left to get ready, of course, not before messaging her padhayi partner Prachi to get herself some books taaki dono koi Kona pakad ke mast padhayi kar sakein. (🤣🤣)

Su and Sims looked at each other and smiled proudly at the decoration. "Sassy sissys did it!" They said in unison. "Mujhe itni Khushi ho Rahi hai." Sims said, wiping the non-existent tears from the corner of her eyes. Even Su did the same. Both of them left to get ready for the party leaving behind few of the workers wondering what happened to these two young ladies.

"Main toh pehle hi keh Rahi thi koi nahi aaya hoga Abhi." Naina said and looked at Sameer. "Arre toh kya hua. Lagna chahiye ki hum pehle aaye because we love her the most." Sameer said to cover up. "Sorry, but I love Ray the most." Dulquer came from behind and said. "Accha? Aap hain Kaun ye decide karne wale?" Sameer lost it totally! "Jab aap chod ke Gaye the usko toh Maine sambhala tha." Dulquer smirked. Sameer couldn't meet his eyes. Their wives were just looking at each other and then at their husbands and shaking their heads.

"Bigg Boss chahte hain ki Sameer aur Dulquer confession room mein aayein!" They heard a voice. "Really? You think so that we'll believe this? Come out who's this speaking?" Sameer said. "Bigg Boss..." The voice was again going to say something but was cut short by Chandramukhi Chautala. "Re tu ghana bigg Boss ho Raha hai? Chup kar Jaa nahi toh thaari iklauti aankh bhi manne phodne mein time nahi lagega." She said along with her entry with her team. "Chup ho jaao aap is the, aa gayi hai tumhari baap is the." Gopi said. 

Ray was sitting by the river Padma and looking sad. She had marked her attendance in class and left after one lecture to just spend some time with herself. She looked at the river that was shining like diamond in the sun rays. She was still looking and taking in the beautiful view when someone from behind closed her eyes. "Kaun hai?" She said, terrified for a moment but the touch wasn't scary. It wasn't known either but not uncomfortable at all. "Guess who?" She heard the person say. The voice was never heard before. "I don't know." She said, holding the hand. The person removed the hand and sat beside her. "Nahi pehchana na?" She heard this girl say. "Hash?" Ray asked, surprised, shocked and all the good things in just that moment. "Ahaan! Hashtag, in person!" She heard this girl say and chuckle. Ray, looked happy but didn't know what to say nor did Hash know what was she supposed to say. This face to face thing was different for both of them. "Happy birthday." Ray heard Hash say. There was no eye contact made. It was awkward, very awkward. "There's something for you, but you have to come with me." Hash said. "Okay." Ray said. Both of them got up, catched a rickshaw to reach to the party venue.

"Su, we are just outside." Su received a message on her phone and she told that to everyone. Everyone took their position and waited for Ray to come inside. Once they heard her coming in, the lights were switched on and everyone shouted together, "Surprise!" She was startled to see every LTG member there and looked around for Hash to hold onto her but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Happy birthday Ray." She could see very tall and equally handsome Dulquer walking towards her. She was about to fall but then she saw Sameer walking towards her too. "Well, main bhi karunga wish is the, Ray Ko nahi pasand hai fish is the." She saw Gopi lifting his pant up and she chuckled. "Bigg Boss ki taraf se Ray Ko janmdin ki bahut bahut Mubarakbaad." She heard this heavy voice say and then everyone just jumped on her to wish. She got so scared that she was about to run when she felt someone holding the corner of her dress. She looked down and it was Maryam smiling at her happily. "Aappy Birlday Lay." She said in her baby voice and showed her front milk teeth, leaving Ray full of love for the little baby. She gathered herself and thanked anyone and everyone proceeded to cut the cake that Su had baked especially. And, it's another long story on how much all the girls drooled over Sameer and Dulquer leaving both of them embarrassed. 

@Ray, I don't know if it was worth it or not but somehow, I just wanted to bring in a little smile on your face with this one shot. I hope I was successful. I don't understand what should I say, you think I'm expressive, but I'm not. You mean a lot to me, just know that. Happy birthday🤗. I Love you❤️

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

res

unres

See what did I say that she will love it

and tu faltu main dar rhi thi

Ray she wanted me to post me But I wanted her to do it herself because uska special gift tha tere liye 

Hash this was really beautiful 

I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved reading it thrice and can read it end number of times. 

My bacha you write so beautifully that my words are no compliment🤗

I am so glad you could perfectly potray all of us here

and thank you for adding that muh tod dunga thing

I so wanted it🤣

I love you❤️❤️

Hash you met Ray but not us me really sad😭

tu kya sidhe meri shadi main milegi kya😆

Are waah suparna aur prachi tum dono ko chain nhi hain

mujhe lagta hain inka muh todna padega🤣

I so want you to write more such pieces. 

waiting🤗

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Omg omg omg omg😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I wanna scream!!!! This was peeerrrfecttt😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 This is best gift I ever had. Thank you hash🤗 Main kaha se suru karu!!!!!!! I'm overwhelmed! I loved it so much. I can't explain!!!!!!!

Detail explaining will come soon🤗

I'm gonna read it again & again. How did you write so perfectly?😍😍😍😍😍

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hash, you are writing this? You girl, nailed it... Sameer, Dulquer, Chandramukhi, sassy sissys, me, tu, prachu... Ah! I am gonna read this again and again, I loved it sooo much... And surely ray will love this aur bhi zyada... Isse accha aur kuch ho sakta hai kya? You talented girl, meri hash🤗.

Btw, me busy chal rahi hu, mai maanti hu, but Oh please me not padhaku and you are very known to the fact. Prachi ka mai bata nahi sakti kyun wo to padhaii karti rehti hai🤣.

Sims and su di banters, literally i can all imagine, in dono to dhoptenge kuch aisa waisa kaam gadbad hui to!🤣

Aur suno Padma mein tum ray se mil lena hash, Lekin mai bhi jaungiiiii😳. That awkwardness, that feeling... Kab milenge yaar hum sab🤗. Jhappi lelo(virtual) tum donoooo😘😘😘🤗. 

Ray, meri sunshine, happiest birthday🤗. I know you love this veryyyy much. Dekho, Sameer aya tere bday pe, upar Dulquer bhi.... Dekho, meri dost celeb hai!🤣❤️

Hash, I am gonna marked this and preserved this. This is masterpiece memory for me, my most closed ones are there... LTG is there... After reading this, i am sooo happy, overwhelmed... 😭😭😭❤️. You nailed it, hash meri jaan, you just nailed👏. This is soooo perfect!😘🌟

Ray, I love you, happiest birthday meri sunshine, hashi❤️🤗.

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Hash . Amazing OS . 

And happy birthday Ray di🥳

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm very happy after reading this.  Hash you have done a wonderful job.  Nice story... 

Ray happy birthday dear.  Though I'm not an LTG member I loved this very much. 

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Okay here is my detail pyaaaarr🤗

Oh god you know me so well. Actually naina too knows me so well. Yes sameer if you wear the dirty pink shirt I'll still have crush on you😳Mujhe sochke itna accha laga he is getting ready for me.

Then DQ! Omg When he said Amu mujhe samajh nahi aya jealous ho jayun ya khush🤣He too is getting ready for meItni khusi itni khusi itni khusi Usko late nahi hona mere birthday pe haaaayeee! And amal too doing special efforts for me. So sweet!

Sameer aur uske nakhre! Naina I'm so sorry for troubling you😆

My sassy sissys🤗

Ekdam perfectly capture kiya hai dono ko. Agar kuch bhi gadbad huyi na dono ke haat se khoon ho jana hai. Mujhse itna pyar jo karte hai❤️

The FIR team chooooo chueetee😳Yeh din hai mere liye khaas is the kyunki tum sab ho mere paas is the🤗I love all the poems aur gopi ki pant🤣

Suparna aur prachi yaar aj ke din toh chutti le lo padhai se🤣Sameer ko ghuro kam se kam🤣

Mujhe kitna sahi pakda🤣Sacchi paise khatam ho jane se mujhe dukh hoga🤣

Oh god Sameer aur DQ ki mulaqat!!!! I'll die seriously. Sameer's i love ray the most aur DQ ki jealousy"Jab aap chodke chale gaye the maine sambhala tha" man this line☺️🤗 Me dead🤗Most hilarious part was bigg boss ki special appearance. I laughed so hard🤣Bigg boss chahte hai aap confession room mein aye🤣

And finally our meeting! Finally I got to see you. I was seriously imagining all the stuffs. Aur pagalon ki tarah has rahi thi🤣Our rickshaw journey was an another awkward story😆

Now the most awaiting moment!! Main kis pe behosh ho jayu samajh nahi aa raha tha. Aur ladkiyaan aj ke liye sameer aur DQ mera hai mujhe un dono ko acche se ghoorne do😼😼

The whole ltg memebers! I can see the happiness. Sabko tight jhappi🤗Suparna and prachi still discussing about studies🤔

My sassy sissys🤗Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai🤣

And Mariyum I love you dher saaraa❤️

Gopi chandramukhi ji thank you❤️

Aur bigg boss ko Ray ki taraf se dhanyabaad😳

Thank you Hash. You can feel it how much I loved this! Kuch miss ho gaya toh sorry😳

TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sabse pehle Ray Di ko happy birthday idhar bhi 🤗.

And Hash, this was just AMAZING!!!!! I can find no other word for it. I just can't tell you how much fun I had while reading. I felt ki Sach me aisa sab ho raha hai.😃

I wish Sach me Kabhi sab log milke aisa Kuch Kar sakein Ray Di ke liye 🤗. I mean, I was grinning all the time while reading it. 

Be it the Samaina part, DQ part, FIR part, or the BiggBoss part, you wrote everything perfectly. Mujhe to Sach me aisa lag Raha tha ki main Samaina ko visualise Kar rahi hu, aur wo Gopi wali shaayri aur Chandramukhi ke dialogues were hilarious 🤣. Aur wo BiggBoss ki awaz se to Sach me BiggBoss waali feeling aa gayi,even though I don't watch BiggBoss.😆

But the best part for me was Hash's meeting with Ray Di. It had it's own beauty and serenity.❤️

Loved this OS very very verrrryyyyy much.❤️

Keeping smiling,

Prachi 😃

P.S. Itni bhi padhaaku Nahi hu main, believe me.😛

P.P.S. Aaj Bina Res kiye review Diya hai.😃😆

Edited by TheGirlWhoLived - 4 years ago