Bigg Boss 13

Himanshi Khurrana

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As Himanshi eliminated today. Though its was a unfair elimination. 

So here's a appreciation post for her.

Himanshi has a short journey in BB. But i must say that she played the game with dignity 👏. She is a well spoken and composed person. She tackled every situation brilliantly.  Except that push she never got hyper. Even everyone in the house imitate her and made fun of her actions but she never responsed aggressively. 

She had become my 2nd favourite contestant after asim and most favourite female contestant of this season. In short period of time she gained respect and some genuine friends. 

She has a geniune bond with asim. I just loved AsiManshi bonding. I have seen many seasons of BB but i never liked any other couple or bond as much as i like them. Their cute moments were treat to watch. I must say the way she handled this bond that was fabulous.  She nevers disowns asim's love, even she said sorry for not loving him back. Their bond was pure.  I hope they remain friends even after BB. I am gonna miss their bond and their cute moments. 

I wish good luck to himanshi. I am also rooting for #BringbackHimanshi trend as the eviction was unfair. I would love to see Asimanshi again in BB

P.S Haters please stay away. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

I did not like her being buddies with Shukla in the beginning but at the end of the journey she did show that she is a very sorted and sensible girl and her real victory is that she was able to give audience enough reasons to know that the outside controversy was all the other party's doing...definitely started liking her more after she moved away from toxic Shukla and had her own tiny group with Asim and Shefali.

NINALOGY thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: theBoyWonder

I did not like her being buddies with Shukla in the beginning but at the end of the journey she did show that she is a very sorted and sensible girl and her real victory is that she was able to give audience enough reasons to know that the outside controversy was all the other party's doing...definitely started liking her more after she moved away from toxic Shukla and had her own tiny group with Asim and Shefali.

Yeah i loved the trio of asim himanshi and shefali. Their  bond was genuine 

amaya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will miss her alot ❤️

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Himashi, the way she handled shehnaaz's controversy without loosing her class....she earned my respect.👏👏👏

She is real beauty with brains.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This girl won my heart because of her sweetness Asim himashi bond is pure bond god bless their friendship ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Waidehi - 4 years ago
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Himanshi ne bohot kam time me bohot saari jagah bana li logo ke dil me. Aur Sana ne pehle 4 hafto me banayi hui jagah kho di. Now Sana’s mask is off and peope are seeing her real face. 

Very good Himanshi came out instead of being in that toxic environment with toxic (mostly) people.  She came out but with a lot of izzat, dignity and love in audiences heart. Even Salman praised her in the end. I am very happy for her and proud of the way she played. 

Haar ke bhi jeetne wale ko baazigar kehte he. Himanshi ko much love and respect. Keep shining dear. You have earned a lot of well wishers for being your genuine and sweet self. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Good riddance..to Himanshi Khurrana.....Ciao 

Go and have a happy life with ur fiance Ms Khurrana..

Awesome play by Sid...he broke the Asim gang👍🏼

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Miss her, I had tears when she was leaving.

Deddo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope her fiancé will be ok with Asim in love with his girl..guys usually get jealous fast and do stupid things..hope her fiancé understands everything was just for the show..