New Pickys : sab chatai bicha ke soo rahe hai....

Posted: 4 years ago

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , Choti Lomri ki shaadi daddu se ho & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Serial ki duniya mein, garibi toh lead ki zindagi mein kabhi na kabhi aani hi hai

& Honestly , I have always wanted a sequence like this.... Akshan & the whole family on chattai 

A parivaar feel ❤️

Honestly, I'm very much excited about upcoming drama.. show has become very interesting now... 

Since now whole family knows Vikrant truth I want to see how they come out of this problem.. also want to know who is that lady Vikrant brought to have a grip on whole family... Is it Durga or Antra? My instinct says it is Antra...

Originally posted by Kanishant

Honestly, I'm very much excited about upcoming drama.. show has become very interesting now... 

Since now whole family knows Vikrant truth I want to see how they come out of this problem.. also want to know who is that lady Vikrant brought to have a grip on whole family... Is it Durga or Antra? My instinct says it is Antra...

based on the saree, i thought durga. lets see. 

Yaha hum ek khulasa karte hai... 

Promo mein zee tv editors ne khurafat ki hai 

In the promo clip, the lady entering, that is an old clip they have used in the promo

It was clip from episode when the manhoos enters during Akshan's retro themed engagement 

It was the exact same shot, you can even see the reflection of the lighting on the floor 

Cause of party, lighting was different then usual 😳

Abhi in the actual episode it will be Durga most probably 

Originally posted by captainplus

Yaha hum ek khulasa karte hai... 

Promo mein zee tv editors ne khurafat ki hai 

In the promo clip, the lady entering, that is an old clip they have used in the promo

Abhi in the actual episode it will be Durga most probably 

Haan, I remember thats why I thought it's Antra but was wondering when did they shoot  this coz Daljit didn't post any video of her shooting.. whereas Shewta has started shooting for the show..

Well vikki uncle ke karname toh bhai gajab ke hai (hope ki yeh inka hi kaam hai) matalb agar parv ke baad koi villain aya hai show mai jisse dekh kr dil khush ho jata hai toh vo ap hi ho vikki uncle 

Shirf apke liye👏👏

Pata nahi ye onscreen hai ki offscreen, but jo bhi hai bohot cute che....

*kala teekas* 

I thought she is Durga because as acc to rehaan's snap story he posted a video 2 days back where "Durga is on the door facing dadi, guddan, akshat and laxmi and behind guddu alisha was also present there and guddan dataoing durga that if she promised to bring her out nothing to happen her child... And she can't blame her jindal shaab" something something like that because the audio was not clear so i'm not sure about the dialogues but in video vikki uncle is in the same dress so I guess.

Aur zee walo ke promos aur precap are always to mislead the viewers...baki humre Cvs ke upper hai vo kiski entry krwate hai...

Originally posted by captainplus

Pata nahi ye onscreen hai ki offscreen, but jo bhi hai bohot cute che....

*kala teekas* 

Humko toh yeh onsreen mangta hai 

Maye be guddan ka tarika stress bhagane ka

Edited by Swati_20 - 4 years ago