Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Me. 

Just like its Predecessor YHM dealt with Single divorced father, this one deals with Single mother.. šŸ˜› ( we dunno if she's divorced or a widow )

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Letā€™s see how the show fares. Frankly the promos arenā€™t helping much. They canā€™t run a show based on the legacy of the parent show. Another promo entirely on the new leads should have been released. 

DivyaPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Swetha-Sai: I think she is neither divorced nor widow. From the promo, all I could figure out is that she is raising her deceased sister's son as a single mother. Her son would become the new Ruhi (YHM season 1) between Sargun and male protagonist. Storyline looks like reflection of YHM.

Single Mother instead of Single Father. not sure what the issue of the male protagonist will be.

Storyline sound interesting. Sargun Kaur was introduced in today's YHM episode as gynecologist (As a second opinion for Ruhi's issue). We also got to know her relationship to Ishita and Iyer family.

If I am hearing right: Sargun is playing female protagonist and is Ishita's niece, right or translated wrong? Am still learning the language so not very good with translation between hindi and Tamil.

Edited by uttara94 - 4 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I will be honest I have mixed feelings. 

I used to be a huge fan of YHM until Raman said I love you to Ishita at the airport, after that track I stopped watching YHM. I think KP and DT had amazing chemistry which you could see from the promos itself...

I donā€™t get that kind of chemistry from promos and from Sargun and Abrar, but I really liked Abrarā€™s screen presence and acting in The Family Man, I have not watched his ITV show. I am giving this a chance for Abrar. 

Also I usually hang around for 100 or so episodes for ITV shows...after that I taper off. I find that is the best for my sanity. Because usually at point 75/80th episode they start to introduce new writers etc...then itā€™s track set up. 

As for longetivity of this show, only time will tell. Ekta shows have a very predictable trajectory, rarely some shows have had the ability to really resurrect tracks, for e.g. another Ekta show KumKum Bhagya which also I stopped watching, I watched post 7 year leap track which was brilliantly done. 

So yes, I will give this one a chance, but be sane about it šŸ˜ if that makes sense šŸ˜…

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Me . I have seen YHM for more than a year. I started watching YHM for karan as I was his fan when he did Kasturi serial.

Now again for the same reason wanted to watch YHC. Don't you confuse with the same reason !!!!.In Kasturi karan played an attitude waala rock star Robbi Sabharwal  ever green character. He did so amazingly and gained so many diehard fans following. wanted to see the same rock star here too . 

Edited by shumi. - 4 years ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: columbia

I will be honest I have mixed feelings. 

I used to be a huge fan of YHM until Raman said I love you to Ishita at the airport, after that track I stopped watching YHM. I think KP and DT had amazing chemistry which you could see from the promos itself...

I donā€™t get that kind of chemistry from promos and from Sargun and Abrar, but I really liked Abrarā€™s screen presence and acting in The Family Man, I have not watched his ITV show. I am giving this a chance for Abrar. 

Also I usually hang around for 100 or so episodes for ITV shows...after that I taper off. I find that is the best for my sanity. Because usually at point 75/80th episode they start to introduce new writers etc...then itā€™s track set up. 

As for longetivity of this show, only time will tell. Ekta shows have a very predictable trajectory, rarely some shows have had the ability to really resurrect tracks, for e.g. another Ekta show KumKum Bhagya which also I stopped watching, I watched post 7 year leap track which was brilliantly done. 

So yes, I will give this one a chance, but be sane about it šŸ˜ if that makes sense šŸ˜…

I wholeheartedly agree with this, I'll probably stick around for maybe 100 episodes, and then I'm done. Like, with Kumkum Bhagya I tapped out after Bulbul died. I think that what's great about shows like this is that you can come back to it after even 300 episodes, and still be caught up cuz' it's the same freaking story, nothing has changed.