Tujhe Bhula Diya... #1DayToGo

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

(Pic Credit : Suparna13. Thank you❤️)

"Sameer, main Sanjay se pyaar Karti hoon." Naina said and ran away from that place while Sameer kept on looking at her, tears welled up in his eyes. Naina came out in the school playground and looked at the sky. "Mere saath humesha Aisa Kyun hota hai? Kyun hota ki jab main kisi se pyaar Karti hoon toh woh mujhse door chala jaata hai? Aap mere saath Kyun karte hain Aisa? Swati Ko Kyun pyaar karaya Sameer se? Aur usko karaya toh mujhe Kyun karaya?" Tears fell from her eyes. She was fighting with her God. And soon, it started to rain drenching her completely. She fell on the ground and cried her heart out. She couldn't snatch her best friend's love. On the other hand, Sameer was totally broken. He ran from the school and came home. Stood by his Nanu's car and cried. It was his second heartbreak, first one was when his Mom ditched him. "Kyun? Kyun mere saath hi aisa hota hai? Pehle Papa Ko Cheena, phir Maa Ko aur ab Naina. Main kya itna Bura hoon?" He cried and asked from his God. Rain completely drenched him too. Two people were broken. They asked the same question to their respective God and the answer was same, Rain, Rain of love!

Yay! It's almost here, but shhhh😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hash, I really expected something like this... You can surely form a story from this drabble, yaar! They both are in love with eachother but can't confess it. But, hopefully someone or something made them closer , ah that rain of love... Last line, I loveee it.😳

And again.... The title, that song is sooo soothing, loved the drabble!🤗

And and hmmm, it's almost here... Some more hours!❤️🌟

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Hash, I really expected something like this... You can surely form a story from this drabble, yaar! They both are in love with eachother but can't confess it. But, hopefully someone or something made them closer , ah that rain of love... Last line, I loveee it.😳

And again.... The title, that song is sooo soothing, loved the drabble!🤗

And and hmmm, it's almost here... Some more hours!❤️🌟

Thank you Suparna😃

Yes! Just here😳

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That's not fair🥺😭💔Naina shouldn't have done this🥺Sameer will never love Swati😒 So this balidaan is a waste😼😼 Tujhe bhula diya I love this song😍

Thank you Hash🤗 Love you

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

That's not fair🥺😭💔Naina shouldn't have done this🥺Sameer will never love Swati😒 So this balidaan is a waste😼😼 Tujhe bhula diya I love this song😍

Thank you Hash🤗 Love you

Naina is dumb😆

Ray🤗

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kyu kyu kyu

tu bina rulaye bina kyu nhi manti

why don't you continue this one

hiding their feelings

kbhi possible nhi hain

ek na ek din saamne aa hi jayega

I totally loved it🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

kyu kyu kyu

tu bina rulaye bina kyu nhi manti

why don't you continue this one

hiding their feelings

kbhi possible nhi hain

ek na ek din saamne aa hi jayega

I totally loved it🤗

That's my trait😎

Thank you😃

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I never expected something like this from these pics. Naina loves Sameer, Sameer loves Naina, Swati loves Sameer and Sanjay Yun hi beech me hai. Kyu Kyu Kyu.... Why Naina sacrificed her love? Sameer will never love Swati. And the questions they were asking -- uff so painful.

Tujhe Bhula Diya - perfect title for this drabble. Loved it totally. And seriously I want to see this drabble as a short story. ❤️ After all we all are laalchi readers. I want to know how Sameer will get to Know about Naina's feelings. 

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hashy.....How can you make us emotional soooo fast....

Samainsa's pain 😭

I could feel that pain in my heart....

You bring emotions to the surface Hashy❤️

Beautiful and emotional scenerio

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwta16

I never expected something like this from these pics. Naina loves Sameer, Sameer loves Naina, Swati loves Sameer and Sanjay Yun hi beech me hai. Kyu Kyu Kyu.... Why Naina sacrificed her love? Sameer will never love Swati. And the questions they were asking -- uff so painful.

Tujhe Bhula Diya - perfect title for this drabble. Loved it totally. And seriously I want to see this drabble as a short story. ❤️ After all we all are laalchi readers. I want to know how Sameer will get to Know about Naina's feelings. 

Thank you Shweta. I'm glad you liked😃