Anurag/Parth AT #9: We TrUsT AnUrAg BaSu👍👍 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by moniloveanupre

cutiee  ko kuch nahi hoga thand rakh tu๐Ÿ˜ณ

mujhe kom ke phuski plan pe pura bharisa hai๐Ÿ˜†

awww Anu ka chotu sa baby .. cutie pie .. peanut ...

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

awww Anu ka chotu sa baby .. cutie pie .. peanut ...

anu ka baby cutipie itna sweet cute sa baby hai..

๐Ÿ˜’ safely papa ke paas rahe ... 

Badi mummy is dangerous to cutiepie

Originally posted by Amanat284

I didn't watch the episode but read Suta's update and urgh...is this nonsense going to happen for the rest of the track? 

First I was annoyed they didn't make Anurag want to get his memories back but sacrifice for his mother's sake. What happened to the Anurag who was possessive about the things that are his? 

Second, Anurag accepted Sonolika as his wife just because of some doctored photos. That's not in his character to marry someone off the street. He didn't even secretly (knowingly) marry Prerna after saving her. 

Now they're showing an unborn child being in danger even with him around and him not getting a clue about it but Shivani instead. 

Because of the baby, Anurag spends time with Prerna and has an excuse as a married man that he's concerned about a Pregnant lady. That's why Komo wants to kill the kid. 

I'm worried if the kid dies, Prerna will really move on with someone else and Anurag will again be a thornbird, sacrifice his love then go mad. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ After all there were hints that because of Anurag, Prerna will leave him.

nahin chodegi apne anurag ko.. 

Woh pyaar hee kya ek galath faimi se chod jaaye..

Than it should not be called lovestory..

Koi bal ktwao ladke ke ๐Ÿ˜ต

Originally posted by Enchanteur

Koi bal ktwao ladke ke ๐Ÿ˜ต

Yeh please donโ€™t play with Anuragโ€™s look ๐Ÿ™

Originally posted by Amanat284

I didn't watch the episode but read Suta's update and urgh...is this nonsense going to happen for the rest of the track? 

First I was annoyed they didn't make Anurag want to get his memories back but sacrifice for his mother's sake. What happened to the Anurag who was possessive about the things that are his? 

Second, Anurag accepted Sonolika as his wife just because of some doctored photos. That's not in his character to marry someone off the street. He didn't even secretly (knowingly) marry Prerna after saving her. 

Now they're showing an unborn child being in danger even with him around and him not getting a clue about it but Shivani instead. 

Because of the baby, Anurag spends time with Prerna and has an excuse as a married man that he's concerned about a Pregnant lady. That's why Komo wants to kill the kid. 

I'm worried if the kid dies, Prerna will really move on with someone else and Anurag will again be a thornbird, sacrifice his love then go mad. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ After all there were hints that because of Anurag, Prerna will leave him.

That is not going to happen this season. They tried once and it flopped. I genuinely don't think Prerna will  move on with someone else. These negative characters will come and go to add drama but jodi sirf Ek hi rahegi- AnuPre.  I am not really worried about that to be honest.What concerns me now is the crap they are dishing out in the name of drama. It is getting really boring and repetitive.

todays episode agar kisine nahin dekha pls dekhlo tv pe .. it deserves a goody goody applause from all of us.. Kuch accha sensible direct kiya cvs ke logone finally..

Anurags acting was really good, parth did good job in enacting those emotions so beautifully & carefully.. 

These 2 when onscreen can work wonders even with sasta script..

But today scriptt was good tooo 

Its sone pe suhaga

Koi hospital se bhagtha hai kya, ye dono bhage ๐Ÿคฃ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6K9g43haHl/?igshid=175f5az9dw6x9

Scene with anupam came out good too, a typical anurag basu๐Ÿฅณ

And that lag jaa gale was romantically beautiful

Pls do watch on tv today for our parthuuu 

Originally posted by Paricarocks

todays episode agar kisine nahin dekha pls dekhlo tv pe .. it deserves a goody goody applause from all of us.. Kuch accha sensible direct kiya cvs ke logone finally..

Anurags acting was really good, parth did good job in enacting those emotions so beautifully & carefully.. 

These 2 when onscreen can work wonders even with sasta script..

But today scriptt was good tooo 

Its sone pe suhaga

Koi hospital se bhagtha hai kya, ye dono bhage ๐Ÿคฃ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6K9g43haHl/?igshid=175f5az9dw6x9

Scene with anupam came out good too, a typical anurag basu๐Ÿฅณ

And that lag jaa gale was romantically beautiful

Pls do watch on tv today for our parthuuu 

Dekhenge dekhenge ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Good evening everyone ๐Ÿค—

aaj ka epi  bht  mast tha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

aise  epi do  cvs  roz  balance one