How memory loss track could be handled?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

What I am most thoughtful of ever since the memory loss track has started is to think of Mohini and Nivedita on Prerna's side for support but the fact of health issues Anurag might face because of the shocking revelation about Prerna and baby would actually trigger the entire family to send Prerna away and take gradual steps in reversion of lost memory. The CVs must have made it a hype had they shown the entire family coming together for a cause cautiously which includes handling Sonalika foremost and letting her know of the circumstances (To see Komolika worked up for it would be interesting too, pretending to be loyal well wisher of the family and grateful to Anurag and highly frustrated), managing events in a way to restrain Sonalika and Anurag in the same room without making it look desirable (there would be a wave of hesitation between them-in case of Anurag). 

We all know Sonalika is Komolika but not Basu's, things could have turned much better and relatable in screenplay with the major villain aka Sonalika venting out her frustrations and rest of the family ventures out for surprise mini dates for AnuPre. There could be lot of comedy, blooming romance, plots and conspiracy, togetherness of family that would favor them all bond well and could be relatable. 

Imagine a scene of Mohini setting up a meeting for AnuPre and asking Pre to create a bit of his past with her. Telling him off her life story with her husband (obviously not the name i.e. Anurag), some college incidents and how they grew to be best friends. And all this while Anurag was heading to shop with his so called wife Sonalika when Mohini intervened. I know, it's funny and trust me I am laughing my guts out thinking of this.

What do you think how memory loss track could have been handled?

Edited by Tranquility07 - 4 years ago

If they didnt reveal to us also, that sona is komo, wouldn't it be better ? Like there was a mystery whether she is or she isn't..n she entered as anurags business associate or something and tried to create a rift between anurag prerna..prerna shown in Sharma niwas instead of cooking breakfast for bb people and taking mohini prasad? 

Originally posted by _charu_

If they didnt reveal to us also, that sona is komo, wouldn't it be better ? Like there was a mystery whether she is or she isn't..n she entered as anurags business associate or something and tried to create a rift between anurag prerna..prerna shown in Sharma niwas instead of cooking breakfast for bb people and taking mohini prasad? 

mohini ka prasad🤣

Prasad wapis mohini ko kab khilayegi pre....

Pre has become too soft with novi and mohini

Pre should give it back to them with interest now😂😂😂

Basus are so so inhuman

Apna anurag got brainless basus as family

Originally posted by _charu_

I like this idea more than Basus coming together as a team to recreate memories because that's again repetition of tracks and scenes. This would have created a sense of excitement, uncertainty and adventure leading to some new and fresh drama on screen {asking too much from CVs :(  }

And two women would not be fighting over sindoor, MS, dupatta but as business opponents.. I'd have loved to watch that anytime over "Mere pass MS hai, tumhare pass kya hai" 

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

I like this idea more than Basus coming together as a team to recreate memories because that's again repetition of tracks and scenes. This would have created a sense of excitement, uncertainty and adventure leading to some new and fresh drama on screen {asking too much from CVs :(  }

And two women would not be fighting over sindoor, MS, dupatta but as business opponents.. I'd have loved to watch that anytime over "Mere pass MS hai, tumhare pass kya hai" 

Bec cvs are so intelligent, they thought two women fighting over ms worked previously so it will work AGAIn...with same content they expect audience to cheer for them..how far can they go with this?