WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

After 2 years we get to see Ashi and Randeep sitting next to each other during an award function. It was a long wait but worth it . I felt so happy to see them sit together. I had always wanted our show's lead to come hand in hand to award function , just like all the other show leads but that never happened. And now when I got to see the pic I feel so happy and felt I needed share this with you all as I know many of you had also wished the same. 

Our wishes were granted ....

PS : Saw a pic with just the two of them watching the show ...and as usual same expressions on their face...if anyone can paste the photo from twitter pls do.

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

We always wanted this! "Intezaar ka fal meetha". So you never know kab khush khabri mil jaye😛

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ek din aise hi announce ho jayega ki dono ki shadi hogyi

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waiting to see the moment of their winning! Only yudkbh fandom can feel what we feel just see them sit together in an award show.... Hua sahi 2saal ke baad, sabr ka fal bahooot meetha❤️😍🌸🌸  

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Could you plz post the photo. 

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

We always wanted this! "Intezaar ka fal meetha". So you never know kab khush khabri mil jaye😛

Yes , that's what I am hoping too. I pray and leave it to the one above ….lord alone knows...we will need to wait....and I am willing to wait 😉

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Thank you for posting the pic...I am glad that there are many who thought the same.

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

ek din aise hi announce ho jayega ki dono ki shadi hogyi

I don't want to ship..but every action of theirs and the beautiful onscreen chemistry just makes me want to see them together always...I know its kind of crazy but yeah , when I see them together I feel so happy....and have you noticed something...they always have similar kind of expression...one following the other unconsciously....its so weird....there is something magical about them..hmmm