Maya Will Go For The Kill

Posted: 4 years ago

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀɪꜱʜɪ ʜᴏᴡ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴊ. ᴍᴊ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ. ᴀɢᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʀɪꜱʜɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ. ᴍᴊ ꜱʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀɪꜱʜɪ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ ʟᴀʟᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏ-ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴀᴍᴇ! ꜱʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴍᴊ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ. 

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɪꜰ ʀɪꜱʜɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴠᴜʟɴᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜꜱᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ.

Originally posted by .Shiva.

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀɪꜱʜɪ ʜᴏᴡ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴊ. ᴍᴊ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ. ᴀɢᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʀɪꜱʜɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ. ᴍᴊ ꜱʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀɪꜱʜɪ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ ʟᴀʟᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏ-ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴀᴍᴇ! ꜱʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴍᴊ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ. 

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɪꜰ ʀɪꜱʜɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ  ꜱʜᴏᴡ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴠᴜʟɴᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜꜱᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ.

Yes this could be the possibility.. Also I don't think rishi will survive till the end. Always something hinted at his death, even in promo he talks about it. 

In wiki, main characters maya, MJ n rudra were mentioned. 

I don't know if maya rudra love story is gonna happen, but I'm still not able to connect to them together. I somehow feel rudra will fall for maya but maya may not reciprocate.. Maya-rishi r cute.. 

For me the main interest is MAYA MJ rivalry. These 2 r the characters due to which I'm hooked to the show. I think it will be very explosive.. 

Originally posted by swth1310

Yes this could be the possibility.. Also I don't think rishi will survive till the end. Always something hinted at his death, even in promo he talks about it. 

yes he won’t make it till the end. Poor guy he was innocent among all this and was actually the happy one. 

In wiki, main characters maya, MJ n rudra were mentioned. 

that’s why this actor name nor character is mention SP page it’s always the trio 

I don't know if maya rudra love story is gonna happen, but I'm still not able to connect to them together. I somehow feel rudra will fall for maya but maya may not reciprocate.. Maya-rishi r cute.. 

I am not into maya rudra Jodi. I don’t fine that IT factor in them. I didn’t like rishi in beginning but I think he is cute when he is around maya. He brings    That calmness to the scene or else we see tension hi tension. 

For me the main interest is MAYA MJ rivalry. These 2 r the characters due to which I'm hooked to the show. I think it will be very explosive.. 

MJ vs Maya is what got me here beside maya. I hope we get to see some good BG story of this two and why he betrayed her like this and what will be his punishment and how he will fight of a wounded lioness name Maya 

Originally posted by .Shiva.

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɪꜰ ʀɪꜱʜɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴠᴜʟɴᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜꜱᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ.

I agree with you on this. Maya is writing Rishi's story just like Mrityunjay had written Maya's story. And just like Mrityunjay broke Maya's heart - same will happen with Rishi. But what if Rishi turns around just like Maya.? Or maybe he turns into some kind of a brooding grey character.

Will Rishi be killed or will he commit suicide? I don't know.

Highly likable she will do that and as we have seen rishi is MJ most precious. His soul is rishi. Maya will break him and who knows rishi might kill himself for that. He is getting attached to maya and her innocence. She might even tell him what his dad did to her and he will hate MJ to. 

Poor guy he will have to pay the price for his dad sin 😔 

I'll feel really bad if some thing bad happens to Rishi. I really like this cute sweet innocent guy. But yes it is highly likely. 

If Rishi takes his own life then that'll be on him. If someone breaks your heart ,no matter how much it hurts , you got to live and eventually move on and at least learn to live life with it. Maya is also doing that , isn't she, surviving a terrible heart break. 

At beginning I was like gosh I don’t think I will like this character at all but now I think he is very cute and maya and his age gap adds new flavor to the story. 

I hope if he is bumped off he gets to learn about his dad deeds. He is very sensitive he has not seen the world darkness. He is happy in his space not knowing maya has storm into his life to destroy his world. 

He should not be bumped off so early let it be toward the end or middle this character has cuteness and boldness without angry young man style which is very cute. 

by the way who is this actor playing rishi never seen him before. He seems to be new but he is good acting opposite Jenny.

Edited by forbidden - 4 years ago

Originally posted by forbidden

Highly likable she will do that and as we have seen rishi is MJ most precious. His soul is rishi. Maya will break him and who knows rishi might kill himself for that. He is getting attached to maya and her innocence. She might even tell him what his dad did to her and he will hate MJ to. 

Poor guy he will have to pay the price for his dad sin 😔 

Yes she will do exactly what happened to her. Rishi thinks she is actually the girl of his dream she will break all his dreams.  

minded poor guy he will be ruined bc of his father mistake and who knows what other stuff will happen from next week

Originally posted by libran90

I agree with you on this. Maya is writing Rishi's story just like Mrityunjay had written Maya's story. And just like Mrityunjay broke Maya's heart - same will happen with Rishi. But what if Rishi turns around just like Maya.? Or maybe he turns into some kind of a brooding grey character.

Will Rishi be killed or will he commit suicide? I don't know.

Yep she is. She is controlling his thoughts. Some people takes breakup differently. Some becomes angry, some takes revenge and some goes into deep depression and never comes out. If rishi turns out to be bad due to breakups that will be sad. He is the happy go lucky man he shouldn’t end up being a psycho and gets killed off. 

heartbreaks can be deadly from what I have seen in beyhadh. 

Originally posted by HeartQuake

I'll feel really bad if some thing bad happens to Rishi. I really like this cute sweet innocent guy. But yes it is highly likely. 

If Rishi takes his own life then that'll be on him. If someone breaks your heart ,no matter how much it hurts , you got to live and eventually move on and at least learn to live life with it. Maya is also doing that , isn't she, surviving a terrible heart break. 

Same he is really cute and different from his family who is always faking manipulating and acting all richy richy. 

everyone is not like maya who can become strong from breakups. Rishi seems very vulnerable he has never felt like this.  Maya is surviving to destroy the man who destroyed her. She don’t even smile expect for when her mom comes. She is living to destroy MJ.