Bigg Boss 13

Himanshi EVICTED ????

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Just came to know Himanshi is EVICTED !!!!

Good ! Very Good ! She is a classy lady and she will go far ahead in career. I am extremely glad she is out !! 

Aur Shehnaaz aur Mahira jaisi so called "insaan o" ko kabhi mat nikaal na BB house se. Infact show khatam hojaane baad bhi nahi !!! Dafna do unko ussi house mein !! 🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Just came to know Himanshi is EVICTED !!!!

Good ! Very Good ! She is a classy lady and she will go far ahead in career. I am extremely glad she is out !! 

Aur Shehnaaz aur Mahira jaisi so called "insaan o" ko kabhi mat nikaal na BB house se. Infact show khatam hojaane baad bhi nahi !!! Dafna do unko ussi house mein !! 🤬

But I have seen in other posts she is evicted by HM for not doing anything then arti and madhurima should be evicted for not doing anything.She is a classy lady lovable to watch atleast usse dekhke achi sulji hui ladki dikhjathi hai who is very maturedand loved to watch her.

Sana n mahira sir dukh raha hai unlke awaz se I made volume of tv down  such cheapos n irritating 😖

Edited by mansiahmed - 4 years ago
mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also think bb deliberately removed paras for finger surgery excuse ,and also made Sidharth to nominate people for this week superly irritated at least salman kuch bolthe woh bhi nahi hota wkw mein.seriously the worst season of bb,

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mansiahmed

But I have seen in other posts she is evicted by HM for not doing anything then arti and madhurima should be evicted for not doing anything.She is a classy lady lovable to watch atleast usse dekhke achi sulji hui ladii dikhjathi hai who is very maturedand loved to watch her.

Sana n mahira sir dukh raha hai unlke awaz se I made volume of tv down  such cheapos n irritating 😖

I know dear but you know BB13 is all about crossing limits and getting fame through creating negativity so channel needs Sana & Mahira to make the situation more worse.

All is what we can do is to make a petition in change.org against the channel so that they can stop showing whatever hell is happening.

Himanshi is not a BB material because she is a sweet and clean hearted girl. And BB never opts for such contestants. They wanted to bring out the worst out of her but failed so now evicting her !! 😑

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Good Job 👍🏼so happy for that then onlky asim will be free 😉