Rudra and Maya - Symbolism!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Shows like Beyhadh tend to hint at the future tracks through certain symbols, stories, dialogues etc. In the wake of all new fish story, i thought why not make the complete list.

1) First Fencing - Maya wants to fight Rudra and Rudra obliges. But once he gets to see Maya, he doesnt wanna fight, but Maya still pushes him. Rudra keeps on asking if she has a problem with her, he keeps defending himself, but in the end Maya makes him bleed right where his heart is.

Symbolism (maybe unlikely so) that Rudra would try and unravel Maya's truth, while Maya would end up hurting him.

2) Rishi - He once said 'Main toh mari hi jaunga' and later Rudra said ' jaan lelegi teri aur fir bhai ki baad yaad aayegi' 

All i am hoping is that it was just to scare the viewers when Maya pointed gun at Rishi, and now that track wont be pursued anymore. (i really dont want Rishi to die, specially after his tv serial bahu antique with Rudra ðŸ¤£)

3) Bar - Rudra hurts himself in anger by smashing the table and Maya puts alcohol on his wounds. She says 'kuch dard kam karne ke liye doosre dard dene padte'. That is true, sometimes medicine is bitter but we do need it.

Rishi has time and again said he will be chemist for Maya's dard (she even saved his number as chemist ðŸ˜›) but with Maya and Rudra, possibly Maya will help put the medicine. Rudra is leading a forced life in MJ house, whatever pain Maya is giving him might seem unreasonable now, but it will help Rudra get rid of MJ in future.

4) Coffee - Maya mujhe tumhari sachai jaane ka mauka do. This is what Rudra said to Maya. Chotu Roy always says Dard ki dawa, but Rudra wants to find dard ki wajah. He is the only one who will uncover her truth (Possible track in future). To this dialogue Maya replies "Maan lo toh sach, jaan lo toh Maya" 

Its simple, all that you believe in right now is what you think is truth. But once you get to know me, my pain, then you would understand what illusion and why this illusion i have created.

Merely knowing her past is not enough, Rudra will have to understand her POV, her pain.

And this obviously resulted in 3 days - she gave him a chance to find the truth. 

5) Rudras fish story - As we all have already specualted, Rudras fish and fishy are most probably Maya And Rudra (Oh god please no dont let that happen)

But Rudra earned money that Maya did not expected (at least thats what Rudra is made to believe by Maya, I mean all she wanted was Rudra sells fishes so that she can broadcast the news and show MJ his son is getting out of his clutches ) but Maya clearly says this is way beyond what i need.

Possibly in future when they fall in love, Maya never expected love from him but the fact that her motive is to take revenge, Rudras love would not be enough to satitate her hunger for revenge.

So thats it, all that i thought i could make out from the MayRa interactions. i certainly hope this story doesnt end like that fish story though ðŸ˜’

Its awesome ,nvr thought so deep!

In the first part of beyhadh.. maya loved the guy obsessively.. so much so nothing else felt right.. she was crazy and she saw nothing beyond her love.. and in return the guy she loved hated her because he couldn't accept the obsession..

In this.. hate will always rule.. rudra and she might fall in love.. but the hate will always be on top.. its tables turned.. they might die in the end.. rudra might die along as he said fish and fishy can finally be together.. 

Awesome post.

So many symbol can happen ! 

Writers are doing a great job.

Maya clearly says this is way beyond what i need.

Oh this makes complete sense. She didn’t expect Rudra to be charming or perhaps even smart and this wasn’t her plan. She just wanted to dampen his reputation and hit MJ right where it hurts but that goofy side of his wasn’t needed?! 

Beautiful post. Loved all the moments you captured. I adore Rudra. True gentleman who is embittered by life experiences. He is similar to Maya in that sense. I am waiting for the next week. As Rudra said by the end of those 3 days, "Maya uski jaan (symbolically his heart) leke rahegi" ðŸ˜³