taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Character Sketch

Interesting Characters 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 1

Siddhanth Mathur is a well-known doctor & has succeeded in saving all the patients who came to him. Dr. Rishab & Vardhan had a rivalry towards him. Asha loves Sid. She is jealous of Ishani as Sid loves her. On of the high profile, cases approach Shashank. The commissioner said, "My dad has been having heart problems. I heard that Sanjeevani hospital is the most reputed hospital."

Shashank: You tell us the facts. We will do the diagnosis and treat it accordingly.

Commissioner: I heard that Dr. Sid is a reputed doctor besides you. I want only him.

Shashank: Fine

Dr. Shashank calls Dr. Sid. He said, "This is the first high profile case that you have got. They want you to handle it all by yourself. Are you ready?"

Sid: Yes.

The commissioner gives the case to Sid and leaves.

Sid then falls on Shashank's feet but he stops him and hugs him.

Shashank: All the best. Study the case and start the treatment by tomorrow evening.

Image result for shashank & sid

The commissioner's father gets admitted to the hospital.

Rishab, Vardhan, & Asha decide to ruin Sid's career.

Rishab has an agenda to become the chief doctor, next to Shashank.

Vardhan wants to ruin Dr. Shashank as he knows that Sid is Shashank's illegitimate son.

Asha wants to get Sid. She wants to frame Sid so she can manipulate him and get married to him after freeing him from all the allegations.

Sid goes to the room to study the case. Ishani comes there.

Ishani: This is the first independent project we got.

Sid: Yes. We will work together.

Ishani: I know that we will succeed.

Meanwhile, Asha goes to the temple. She gets the prasad for all but mixes the drowsiness tablets in Sid's sweet.

Sid & Ishani are now planning as to how to go about it. One hour is remaining. Asha comes from there and gives the prasad to all.

Asha: I know that today is a big day for all of us, and it is the most critical case for Sid. So I have to distribute the Prasad to all. 

Everyone agrees.

Asha starts distributing the prasad to all. She gives the drugged one to Sid. After some time, Sid begins to feel uneasy.

Ishani sees that. She said, "Are you ok?"

Sid: Yes, but this last-minute is making me jittery. 

Ishani: If you are not comfortable, shall we put the surgery to the next day? We will start it before 8 am. We will meet Dr. Shashank.

Sid: No nothing like that. I will manage.

The entire team goes to the OT. Sid manages to give the anesthesia and open the body. Shashank, Smrithi, Rahul, & Juhi are watching the screen where the team is performing the operation.

Shashank: Suction.

Sid gets the suction & places it. He manages the first step of surgery. But later he feels drowsy & cuts at the wrong place.

Rahil: You have cut at the wrong place.  Shashank, Smrithi, Rahul, & Juhi are disappointed.  Sid faints. Ishani takes over. Dr. Rahul & Dr. Juhi enter the OT & patch up everything. 

The furious commissioner then files a case on Sid for the negligence.

Dr. Rahul: Why you people are making an issue? We have sorted this matter.

Ishani is not convinced of the allegations. She recollects that nothing had happened during breakfast, lunch, & snacks. She gets suspicious about the Prasad which Asha gave to Sid.

Sid is taken to the ward. Dr. Ishani does the blood test. She finds the substance in his blood. Asha sees that & decides to tamper with the reports.

Sid recovers.

Furious Shashank goes to Sid & asks, "What happened in the OT?"

Sid: I don't know what had happened all of a sudden. I felt dizzy & fainted. By the way, what happened after that.

Shashank: I never expected this type of carelessness from you. It was a good thing that Dr. Rahul, & Dr. Juhi came & controlled the situation. Before the board decides what is to be done, I am suspending you right away. You will be under suspension until the court case is done.

Sid: I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Shashank leaves without saying a word.

Rahul & Juhi see that. 

Juhi: I feel bad for Sid. My gut feeling says that he might have eaten something which made him drowsy.

Rahul: Yes, but the case is filed & we have to prove his innocence. We can't lose a doctor like him.

Ishani comes in with the reports. She said, "Yes, the blood test is showing that as positive. I suspect that Dr. Asha is behind it."

She narrates all that has happened.

Dr. Rahul: Yes, possibilities are there but it is difficult to prove anything at the closed doors.

Vardhan goes in & gets the footages deleted.

The court case begins.

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

These evil people are messing with people's lives.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

shocking that vardhan n asha are evils.but why is vardhan angry with Sid  even if Sid id shashank's illegimate son?shocking that Asha stooped to the level of drugging him.sad that during the surgery Sid made mistakes police came to arrest Sid.cctv footage too erased (will ishani be able to prove the truth?)

nice pics.

is rahul negative or positive here?

in the movie asha's character was sweet.right?