Noor and Azaan Marry.....Shayra track ends

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣  I did not see this coming....someone had mentioned that this show is like Dil Se Dil Tak.... I think they were right....I hated Teni there .....I am hating what they are doing to Noor....

I love Shayra too .... Don’t see what’s the need to end her character like this.....Wives always lose in colors show.....

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago

Originally posted by FruitToasty

🤣  I did not see this coming....someone had mentioned that this show is like Dil Se Dil Tak.... I think they were right....I hated Teni there .....I am hating what they are doing to Noor....

I love Shayra too .... Don’t see what’s the need to end her character like this.....Wives always lose in colors show.....

There is no news saying Shayra’s character is ending, the video that Arjit kept is for fun saying she is leaving meaning the current track Shayra leaving Ajaan 

Marriage gone stop by Shayra

Originally posted by Smiley327

There is no news saying Shayra’s character is ending, the video that Arjit kept is for fun saying she is leaving meaning the current track Shayra leaving Ajaan 

Don’t think so.... It was an offline video where Diana said that she is going as better things are waiting for her.... It wasn't related to the show... They do not give out news when they end track of characters....