Super awesome episode

Posted: 4 years ago

Ok let's leave aside hate revenge whatever.. I was completely awwe of today's episode.. 

Rudra has so many shades about him.. at one moment he knows how to give back to maya but again he has this fun side to him with all his antics..

Rudra Carries some burden as well.. ok I need to see it again to get it.. but I guess it was same as the one maya flashbacks..I felt like he has seen MJ with someone which has kind of left him hating this whole relationship of love and marriage.. he has his reservations..

Coming to the whole fish selling bit.. he was super adorable with his silly stories.. anyways he doesnt even care about the video being published in media.. it hurt MJ which was I guess the plan of maya..

Btw maya in that marathi sari..  and rudra calling black her dress code made me 🤣.

In three meetings he knows that she wears only black 🤣

Btw the fish and fish story felt like what's gonna happen between rudra and maya.. 🤔.. but I dont want them to die in the end 🥺

Coming to the serious part.. Rudra earned the money today and gave it to maya.. Rishi spent the money that he never earned to buy her a gift.. 

Precap.. so the hand hold will happen finally.. Rishi will save her.. she will have to extend her hand to be saved.. 😃

Today's episode was supperr se upperr. Really if you keep aside the revenge, it was so so

I liked how he gave back every word. Maya was understating Rudra but I think she'll be careful now.

About the fishi story, the way he presented I was laughing so badly but the end was tragic. Hope, the writers don't give us like this.

For Rishi, Maya did the hallucination & with Rudra, it was real. But Jenny was looking superb in that too. The dress code😆 Rudra has good observation.

The FB was like Maya's. I just hope your assumption is right. Definitely not want Rudra is the one or has same story, Separated by his father.

The two brother is so different from each other. One earns, another spends.

And today RR scene was also beautiful. Rishi's acting🤣🤣 then Rudra's🤣🤣

Ananya is really a good friend. She knows what she's doing. By not telling MJ, she really earned my respect. She fulfilled both duties perfectly. And MJ is so cunning. He thought with his good talk, he can do anything.

The precap, looks like the fall is planned. But Rudra will save her.

I totally loved the episode! ❤️

This week Maya became Rishi's love interest and Rudra's challenge. Next week tables are gonna turn. She would become Rudra's love interest and Rishi's challenge. Also, she wants MJ to try to hunt for the person behind Rudra's activities, her (Karm hi phal hai) and get disappointed.

It was superb ep .. Blend of everything 👏jenny looks in that marathi avatar 

I am impressed with shivin ❤️god he was adorable Rudras antics and funny side was treat to watch 

The team is doing an incredible job.

But I am still confused with that Fbs😲bith having same FBs like made me 

BTW that fishy fish story 💔😒i hope at the end Both will be alive but as signature end Maya will kill Rudra and in process will kill herself 

MJ dude he is such a sharp eagle God 😲

Originally posted by MusicOfTheHeart

Today's episode was supperr se upperr. Really if you keep aside the revenge, it was so so

I liked how he gave back every word. Maya was understating Rudra but I think she'll be careful now.

About the fishi story, the way he presented I was laughing so badly but the end was tragic. Hope, the writers don't give us like this.

For Rishi, Maya did the hallucination & with Rudra, it was real. But Jenny was looking superb in that too. The dress code😆 Rudra has good observation.

The FB was like Maya's. I just hope your assumption is right. Definitely not want Rudra is the one or has same story, Separated by his father.

The two brother is so different from each other. One earns, another spends.

And today RR scene was also beautiful. Rishi's acting🤣🤣 then Rudra's🤣🤣

Ananya is really a good friend. She knows what she's doing. By not telling MJ, she really earned my respect. She fulfilled both duties perfectly. And MJ is so cunning. He thought with his good talk, he can do anything.

The precap, looks like the fall is planned. But Rudra will save her.

I feel that the fall is not planned.. she doesnt like to be touched.. its risk if rudra did not save her.. she is more into only her revenge so I dont think its planned.. anyways they have another round of fencing which I am looking forward to

Originally posted by Ajgud

It was superb ep .. Blend of everything 👏jenny looks in that marathi avatar 

I am impressed with shivin ❤️god he was adorable Rudras antics and funny side was treat to watch 

The team is doing an incredible job.

But I am still confused with that Fbs😲bith having same FBs like made me 

BTW that fishy fish story 💔😒i hope at the end Both will be alive but as signature end Maya will kill Rudra and in process will kill herself 

MJ dude he is such a sharp eagle God 😲

This flashbacks seems like they haven't shot any fb yet.. so they r jumping some old scenes from previous show.. I dont think we should take it seriously as of now.. anyways it will be revealed at the right time..

Originally posted by tournesol

I totally loved the episode! ❤️

This week Maya became Rishi's love interest and Rudra's challenge. Next week tables are gonna turn. She would become Rudra's love interest and Rishi's challenge. Also, she wants MJ to try to hunt for the person behind Rudra's activities, her (Karm hi phal hai) and get disappointed.

Love is far for both rudra and maya.. even rudra has reservations about love so... Rishi is being stupid buying all this gifts and all.. 

Originally posted by NamuVyas

Love is far for both rudra and maya.. even rudra has reservations about love so... Rishi is being stupid buying all this gifts and all.. 

That's true! But who has control over unconscious attraction. Rudra is already hallucinating Maya in black Marathi saree. 😉

Originally posted by tournesol

That's true! But who has control over unconscious attraction. Rudra is already hallucinating Maya in black Marathi saree. 😉

Yeah but he wont realise it so soon.. she is so diff from any woman he has met so he is unknowingly getting attracted.. not like rishi who is all latoo..

Originally posted by NamuVyas

I feel that the fall is not planned.. she doesnt like to be touched.. its risk if rudra did not save her.. she is more into only her revenge so I dont think its planned.. anyways they have another round of fencing which I am looking forward to

Maybe. I thought it cause of MJ's talking but he also can't be near her so soon. The problem is with that kroner may be. And I'm also looking forward to that fencing.