Its Rudra!!!!

cute_kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rudra z d one who loved someone or may be maya.. and MJ comes in between them.. he threatens her or humialiated her.. story gets more interesting now..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I kind of felt that rudra has issues with falling in love as he probably saw MJ with someone else.. he may not know it was maya..

Cos he has this reservations about love and marriage

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_kavi

Rudra z d one who loved someone or may be maya.. and MJ comes in between them.. he threatens her or humialiated her.. story gets more interesting now..

Then how come he didn't recognise Maya 😲kuch bhi I am total confused after today episode !!

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Then how come he didn't recognise Maya 😲kuch bhi I am total confused after today episode !!

I m just enjoying the show as of now.. rudra will be out of syllabus in guess in maya story

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

I don't think it's Rudra. They are confusing us.

karishma_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

I don't think it's Rudra. They are confusing us.

I think maya fall in love with MJ and afterwars MJ ditched her. So now she is taking revenge 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: karishma_luv

I think maya fall in love with MJ and afterwars MJ ditched her. So now she is taking revenge 

The probability of EMA is much but anything could be the backstory.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This is really confusing 😕 if it's Rudra with Maya then how come he doesn't remember Maya😳 ....he has memory loss or what❓

There are 2 possibilities either it was MJ with Maya and Rudra didn't see Maya's face or Rudra was in relationship with someone but suffered brutal break up that's why he is no more in favour of love relationship and marriage 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

that scene seems to be an intimate one.can it be possible that in drunk state rudra had one night stand with maya n so he doesn't know with whom was he at night?