Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

E24 - Gunjan becomes villain?

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

According to segment, Shiv and Pakya fixes shaadi for YoJan. But Gunjan knows Yogi has moved and loves Pari now. She is confused. In the interview, Simran says Gunjan will call Pari regarding this. Also, Gunjan still loves Yogi and she wants to marry him. Shiv wants his daughter married at any cost after two break ups. 

From what I saw, I don't think Gunjan will become villain. But as usual she will let things happen. The voice over made it all dramatic. 

The scene shown was Gunjan happy and trying a saree. Later she talks with Shiv and Seema. She is confused if Yogi still loves her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

According to segment, Shiv and Pakya fixes shaadi for YoJan. But Gunjan knows Yogi has moved and loves Pari now. She is confused. In the interview, Simran says Gunjan will call Pari regarding this. Also, Gunjan still loves Yogi and she wants to marry him. Shiv wants his daughter married at any cost after two break ups. 

From what I saw, I don't think Gunjan will become villain. But as usual she will let things happen. The voice over made it all dramatic. 

The scene shown was Gunjan happy and trying a saree. Later she talks with Shiv and Seema. She is confused if Yogi still loves her. 

Hey God...confused still🤔for what yaar...if she knows Yogi has moved on loves Pari, how is she shown doubting whether he loves her still? Maatha khoraab

Tfs Shwetu.

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Hey God...confused still🤔for what yaar...if she knows Yogi has moved on loves Pari, how is she shown doubting whether he loves her still? Maatha khoraab

Tfs Shwetu.

Entire family is stupid. Sharmas only motive has always been to get Gunjan married. Seeing there is no one else, they want to get Yogi. I wouldn't be surprised if Shiv does something to create more rift between Shrivastavs and Gangulys. 

I am mad at Pakya for believing in Shiv and valuing his friendship. Shiv doesn't seem to give a damn. When YoJan breaks which it will, Shiv will blame Pakya for it. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh god....as expected. The whole family of Gunjan is confused and boring...🤢

And yes no matter what I'm also Mad @ Pakya 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shiv just needs another well educated person to come forward to marry Gunjan, he'll ditch Srivatsav's without second thought & will state - "mein apni beti ki kushi ke liye kuch bhi karoonga". I haven't done anything wrong.

Didn't Shiv assume Yogi & Pari were getting married soon.. in one of the episodes ?  when even Seema stated - Yogi has moved on, now its time for you Gunjan to move on as well.  err.. drama in ITV has no meaning..

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rishani77

Oh god....as expected. The whole family of Gunjan is confused and boring...🤢

And yes no matter what I'm also Mad @ Pakya 

I can never be mad at our coconut.. he'll shed coconut water, if he knows the mess he created

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Damn I hope that saree is not the one which yogi got for pari

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh no fears came true it's the saree which is supposed to be of pari.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

Shiv just needs another well educated person to come forward to marry Gunjan, he'll ditch Srivatsav's without second thought & will state - "mein apni beti ki kushi ke liye kuch bhi karoonga". I haven't done anything wrong.

Didn't Shiv assume Yogi & Pari were getting married soon.. in one of the episodes ?  when even Seema stated - Yogi has moved on, now its time for you Gunjan to move on as well.  err.. drama in ITV has no meaning..

Exactly. Shiv will abandon Srivastavs again if another "normal" guy comes around. I just don't get Pakya's loyalty towards Shiv and their friendship. 

Yes. Shiv did think Yogi and Pari were together. But who cares. Shiv wants Yogi to marry Gunjan. So be it. Doesn't matter if he is in love with someone else. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

I can never be mad at our coconut.. he'll shed coconut water, if he knows the mess he created

At least Coconut Pakya has the guts to admit when he is wrong. He is an emotional and sensitive guy despite  his short temper and irritated nature. He will try to unmess if possible.