Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I guess she’s not vegan anymore, or even vegetarian.  

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

😵Even when she was in school and doing the hobby classes, she never imagined she would cook in the kitchen? 

Edit: Haan bhai. 2-3 cooks age peeche ghoomenge to why do you need to step into the kitchen. Except for vlogs.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I guess she’s not vegan anymore, or even vegetarian.  

She was vegan/vegetarian? I think she was simply on k%to, not vegan/vegetarian. [WTH is IF treating k%to as a slang?]

I had seen her on a show called 'Breakfast to Dinner' or something a while ago, where she was eating chicken salad.

I remember this coz she even fed a spoon of it to the reporter who was a vegetarian😆. Poor reporter, khane ke baad pata chala usko.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

She was vegan/vegetarian?

I had seen her on a show called 'Breakfast to Dinner' or something a while ago, where she was eating chicken salad.

I remember this coz she even fed a spoon of it to the reporter who was a vegetarian😆. Poor reporter, khane ke baad pata chala usko.

I do remember that.  That was early on during her 2States or Humpty Sharma days or maybe just after.  Then sometimes around shooting Kapoor & Sons she became vegetarian. Her dad I think is a full time vegetarian so she wanted to try it.  And then I think after BKD she became a vegan. Her trainer posted a video making a shake for her and said that since she was vegan the shake was perfect for her.  I’m not sure when or why she switched back.  

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I do remember that.  That was early on during her 2States or Humpty Sharma days or maybe just after.  Then sometimes around shooting Kapoor & Sons she became vegetarian. Her dad I think is a full time vegetarian so she wanted to try it.  And then I think after BKD she became a vegan. Her trainer posted a video making a shake for her and said that since she was vegan the shake was perfect for her.  I’m not sure when or why she switched back.  

I guess that was only for the Sexiest Vegan tag she won in 2017/18. smiley36 PETA is a joke.

https://www.petaindia.com/blog/rajkummar-rao-alia-bhatt-crowned-petas-hottest-vegetarians-2017/

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

I guess that was only for the Sexiest Vegan tag she won in 2017/18. smiley36 PETA is a joke.

https://www.petaindia.com/blog/rajkummar-rao-alia-bhatt-crowned-petas-hottest-vegetarians-2017/

Oh jeez 🙄.  PETA can get some cheap publicity by rescinding their award 😂.  

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

😵Even when she was in school and doing the hobby classes, she never imagined she would cook in the kitchen? 

So what? even I never thought I would cook even after taking baking class lol

A regular beef eater becomes cow worshipping deshbhakt and a PETA award winning vegeterian becomes a chicken stew loving non vegetrian.

Bollywood actors in a nutshell.😆

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

A regular beef eater becomes cow worshipping deshbhakt and a PETA award winning vegeterian becomes a chicken stew loving non vegetrian.

Bollywood actors in a nutshell.😆

ye cow worshipper kaun he waise😱