What the rush for marriage without proper closure

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

We all want kaira Milan and grand wedding but what is the rush for it? Instead of focusing on making Vedika’s positive ness/vedika screen space. Why can’t they focus making kaira realize why they are in this situation despite of their for each other

I agree the very next min kartik asked the question he realized his mistake, but he did ask the question. And he did not ask the question just like that his family members constantly brainwashed him they are equally at fault as kartik. Doesn’t family need to realize what they have done to kaira? .Why can’t makers focus on that? Does’nt Naira need to know all this? This is a real life scenario even in this modern era there are people like goenkas who have prob with their dil working. Why can’t makers of this positive show focus on that and give a social messg

Naira did come back to her kartik very next day and before vekar marrg. Doesn’t kartik need to know about this? Does’nt anybody in family want to know her struggle in all these five yrs not even kartik?

I don’t know why I am writing this post, as much as I am excited for Monday’s episode, I am also little frustrated of this track not getting proper closure after running kartik character, six months of their drag fest, and unwanted expressions of Ve. 

yrkkh writers don’t focus on dialogues where characters discuss their problems and find solutions ...rather they prefer doing a song sequence in almost The Whole episode with the. Characters dancing and dreaming and basically in Lala land..🤷🏻‍♀️

The writers drag the separations so much that towards the end the main cause behind it all is forgotten. 

There was a whole month’s worth of built-up which led to the character questioning. It was wrong on so many levels but still, there were numerous events which led to that. Kartik wasn’t just sent the video after which he assumed whatever he did. 
I mentioned this in another post as well, that character questioning led to all this, Naira running away, hiding about it. It should have been handled more sensitively with Naira asking Kartik what made him lose trust in her. Kartik should have explained where he was coming from. The family needed to realise that their constant interference in Kaira’s lives had indirectly affected their marriage, Dadi telling Kartik that Naira is overshadowing him, Manish seeking MK’s help and asking Naira to hide it from Kartik, Samar constantly saying that MK likes Naira. 

The episode was very cute but on a logical level, it does seem weird that they are already planning on proposing each other and getting married while the divorce hasn’t been finalised. Anyways, I stopped finding logic in this show long back. Now I only watch the show for Kaira without putting much thought into the storyline. 

Edited by Fari_15 - 4 years ago

Same. Not thinking much of the actual story now. The writers would anyway do what they feel like! I'm enjoying the Kaira scenes now, however illogical they may be. It's some positivity after some hellish months!

I think they will give them a big wedding that will last a month to try to give the fans a happy ending prior to the leap.

Originally posted by rose2015

I think they will give them a big wedding that will last a month to try to give the fans a happy ending prior to the leap.

I caught up with the latest epi and it was so silly.. like kartik and naira before their first marriage ..as if nothing happened between them..like blackboard erased completely...

And what's with the wedding ? Again the same below the table scenes ? Haven't they had enough? 

Originally posted by _charu_

I caught up with the latest epi and it was so silly.. like kartik and naira before their first marriage ..as if nothing happened between them..like blackboard erased completely...

And what's with the wedding ? Again the same below the table scenes ? Haven't they had enough? 

I 100% agree with you. It's become too redundant. Always marrying, divorcing, and remarrying. They have nothing else to do except run on the roads and keep falling. It's gotten beyond illogical. Their rocky love story is not something to pass on to the next generation.

I get my dose of YRKKH by rewatching the original show. Have watched the first 250 episodes and have enjoyed it. Not much interested in what happens the next month in Kairaland. Will look into it when the leap happens.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago