Bigg Boss 13

OMGEEEE epic beizzati of Shehnaz

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

She said I love you to Paras and Paras just did "Hmmmm". 🥺 Ladki ne itna drama kya. Ro ro ke pagal ho gayi. Footage ke liye kya kya na kya. And what does this Gadha do ? 😡 "Hmmmmm" !!! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Paras did not give any grass to her

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arrey yaar Sana please stay between Sid and Parass. Don’t listen to Vishal and Arhaan and stay away from Asim. Bas.

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

as i said..if salman had nt given her bhav, sid and paras wont even talked to her nicely...

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Does she understand the meaning of "beizzati"

If she understood she would not stay with Sid after getting everyday's pitai and beizzati. Salman bhi toh beizzat kiya when she faked cry. Kucch farak para isko jo aab hogi? She is that shameless.

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly, I do feel she loves him genuinely and has a crush on him but Paras in not interested in that way.

So she goes to Shukla cause he's popular and most of all gives her attention that she needs cause like she herself said she is an attention seeker. 

Edited by xNinalove - 4 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xNinalove

Honestly, I do feel she loves him genuinely and has a crush on him but Paras in not interested in that way.

So she goes to Shukla cause he's popular and most of all gives her attention that she needs cause like she herself said she is an attention seeker. 

Exactly. Paras likes Mahira & have feelings for her. But Mahira don't. 

On the other hand, Sana genuinely likes Paras & wanna be with him, but she's insecure of Mahira because Paras gives Mahira more importance.. hence she jumps to Sid who gives her importance/attention, but she don't care for Sid. 

😆

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Exactly. Paras likes Mahira & have feelings for her. But Mahira don't. 

On the other hand, Sana genuinely likes Paras & wanna be with him, but she's insecure of Mahira because Paras gives Mahira more importance.. hence she jumps to Sid who gives her importance/attention, but she don't care for Sid. 

😆

Thank you for this information i wanted to explain!You explained it so well👍🏼

Sach karwa hota hai!But the truth is the truth🤣

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There is an unseen clip where paras tells mashal that he doesnt say 'I love you' easily to anyone unless he actually means it ...

Then mahira points out how he said that to sana in college task, paras then replies " that's bcoz I actually like her alot". I know paras's liking for her isn't really romantic here but there is a soft spot for her for sure...

He knows she is genuine but doesnt want to lead her on ...

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

#ParNaaz 

SidNaaz gaya bhar mein...No no, Shehnaaz totally isn't footage hungry and is sooooo real 😉🤣