Beyhadh 2

Rudra Maya short OS " The first touch"

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys... M just giving a try.. haven't written in a long time now.. let me know if it is good.. if u guys like and encourage I will pen more..

THE FIRST TOUCH

He sat alone thinking.. His mom wanted him to get married.. but he doesnt want to.. he cant imagine bringing someone else into the pain that he is going through everyday.. He doesnt share his wounds with anyone and keeps all his feeling to himself.. not even to his best friend Ananya..

He was upset as his three day challenge had been lost.. now its time to lose his business and he wouldn’t bend in front of his dad to save it.. he decided to let go of the office.. he wont do anything that his heart wouldn’t permit.. he wont bend, he wont lose.. he decides to start everything afresh..

Ananya : Rudra, humara office band ho jayega..we will lose everything.. for now allow ur dad to help us..

Rudra : i dont care..if my company is going to be closed.. let it be.. but I wont ask Mr.Roy for help.. I will look for a new job..

He walks out of his house leaving his car behind, walks on the streets calming his stress.. 

He sees a lady walking around the street carelessly.. he keeps noticing her until she suddenly walks into the middle of the busy street.. Rudra sees her and runs to her rescue from a speeding car.. both fall across...Rudra hurt his forehead but gets up to see if the lady was fine..

He makes her sit and gives her water and asks her where she lives.. 

“Maa" he hears behind him.. he turns back to see.. Its Maya..

Rudra looks on in surprise.. Maya runs to her mom “ Mom are u okay.. why did u go out of the house" 

Maya looks Rudra and realises that she cant fall weak.. she gathers herself back.. although she us thankful for him to have saved her mom.. 

“Maa let’s go home" she says and gets her up.. 

Rudra looks on.. he remembers what happened a while ago.. He lost the 3 days that she had challenged him.. and she smirked at him and said.. “ u lost it Rudra..ur only chance to sign me and save ur company..this deal is over”. 

She takes her mom into her car and makes her sit. She puts her seat belt and looks on to see Rudra walking away.. He dint fight back when she ended the deal and made fun on him.. she had crushed his ego as badly as possible.. but he did not react.. she drove home and made her mom sleep.. she remembered rudra had hurt his forehead saving her mom and it was bleeding.. isn’t that what she wanted.. Roy’s sons in pain.. but somehow this is was against her plan.. she wanted to see him react or take some extreme step in defeat.. but he turned out to be composed and let go.. this started troubling her.. 

Next morning.. 

Rudra in his office with Ananya.. “Rudra are u sure" .. Ananya asks..

Rudra shakes him head in affirmation..

Suddenly he sees Maya at the door.. He isn’t sure why she is here.. She walks to him and puts her hand forth with a manuscript.. “I want ur company to publish this"

Rudra looks on “we dint have a deal Maya.. remember I lost” and he sits in front of her.. She gazes into his eyes and thinks on.. Rudra gets up to go and suddenly he sees a hand in front of him..he is surprised to see Maya finally giving in.. She feels a bit uncomfortable but still decides to go ahead.

Rudra shakes her hand in accepting the deal. She closes her eyes as its beyond her to get touched by Rudra.. he let’s go of her hand and turns to take the manuscript to read.. She opens her eyes with her hand still in the same position and thinks to herself that it was not that hard.. she dint feel anxious.. 

She has mixed emotions of anger and doesnt like any other feelings to come between her revenge and hate. She walks out of the door and leaves. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think its amazing. Do write more i would love to read your posts.

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

I think its amazing. Do write more i would love to read your posts.

I used to write a lot before.. u can see in this

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3877403

I want to write a complete FF on rudra Maya.. will think of a good story to proceed..

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I love the scenes, the way you played with the emotions of the characters! Great job!

Grey-licious thumbnail

Beautifully written 👏

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

wonderful os dear..loved reading it

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I loved the dignified Rudra who didn’t take an extreme step despite losing!! 

Loved it :) 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

It was nice. A different gesture of Maya is well written.

But Maya will not feel anything soon I think.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Wow! Amazing. Do write more. 👏

NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

It was nice. A different gesture of Maya is well written.

But Maya will not feel anything soon I think.

I know 😆.. we can fantasize though