My guess based on the flashbacks

Posted: 4 years ago

With the flash backs so far...

I feel that MJ and maya had an affair.. he betrayed her after wedding promises etc.. 

May be she was also preg and making diya a gynaecologist is hinting that she may have had a hand in doing something here..

MJ broker her heart and also crushed her self respect with giving her money and abusing her..

His family knows this I feel.. they feel that his MJ wrongdoings will come back to haunt..

She is doing the same now.. breaking the heart of Rishi and crushing the self respect of Rudra.. I dont think Rudra will win this 3 days challenge.. but still there will be something that will trigger her to shake hands with Rudra in the end of the challenge.. 

Only one thing is that how did that rudraksh bracelet of whoever reached rudra??

Now who is Maya's son ?? Don't tell me it's Rishi 😲yes Diya definitely has a role too in Maya's demolishment

May be  Maya had a miscarriage or its diya who had done the deed in oder of MJ. ..

I think MJ was not ready to accept the child being a casonova ...rest is history 

If you remember, in the promo she was talking about comparing her situation with Draupadi to Kanhaji. So I think some public humiliation happened with her along the same lines (like cheerharan).

Maya has been compared to Maa Durga in the first episode. Her brother is also connected in this, and Lord Vishnu is like brother to Maa Durga. So Maya's brother is giving direction to Maya's revenge like Kanhaji (Lord's Vishnu's avatar) gave direction to Arjun at the war.

Originally posted by tournesol

If you remember, in the promo she was talking about comparing her situation with Draupadi to Kanhaji. So I think some public humiliation happened with her along the same lines (like cheerharan).

Maya has been compared to Maa Durga in the first episode. Her brother is also connected in this, and Lord Vishnu is like brother to Maa Durga. So Maya's brother is giving direction to Maya's revenge like Kanhaji (Lord's Vishnu's avatar) gave direction to Arjun at the war.

@second para, nice analysis👏

Originally posted by NamuVyas

With the flash backs so far...

I feel that MJ and maya had an affair.. he betrayed her after wedding promises etc.. 

May be she was also preg and making diya a gynaecologist is hinting that she may have had a hand in doing something here..

MJ broker her heart and also crushed her self respect with giving her money and abusing her..

His family knows this I feel.. they feel that his MJ wrongdoings will come back to haunt..

She is doing the same now.. breaking the heart of Rishi and crushing the self respect of Rudra.. I dont think Rudra will win this 3 days challenge.. but still there will be something that will trigger her to shake hands with Rudra in the end of the challenge.. 

Only one thing is that how did that rudraksh bracelet of whoever reached rudra??

Agreed!

I think she purposely makes Rudra be this desperate, like how she was.

Originally posted by Ajgud

Now who is Maya's son ?? Don't tell me it's Rishi 😲yes Diya definitely has a role too in Maya's demolishment

May be  Maya had a miscarriage or its diya who had done the deed in oder of MJ. ..

I think MJ was not ready to accept the child being a casonova ...rest is history 

Rishi is diya son I feel.. maya cant have such a big son.. 

Originally posted by NamuVyas

Rishi is diya son I feel.. maya cant have such a big son.. 

No, he is antara's. She started having panic attacks after realising that Rishi was in danger, so clearly she loves him like one love's their own child.

isn't rishi like 19, i suspect Maya of having an affair with MJ when she was the same age. 

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

@second para, nice analysis👏

Thanks Shibani 😊

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

No, he is antara's. She started having panic attacks after realising that Rishi was in danger, so clearly she loves him like one love's their own child.

Rishi cn be their adopted son,maybe antara couldn't conceive so they adopted a child!