Bigg Boss 13

BB team HATES Rashmi ?? [For Rashmi Fans Only]

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I am so upset that though Rashmi also worked in colors. But they are treating her like a shit !!

Some people says BB is in favour of Rashmi because they evicted her and brought back. Arey toh kya ahsaan kiyaan hai kya.

As if like BB mein lekar nahi aate toh Rashmi ka career khatam hojata... Utter nonsense !!

Atleast once Bigg Boss could have said in all over season that Rashmi you played well. Atleast once !! But no...

And actually its not biasedness towards Sid !! No not at all. Naah ! 

Its BB team's hatred towards Rashmi !!! 

Can anybody pls tell a single cheer moment by BB for Rashmi ? Aaj tak unlogone usse taunt maarne alawa kiyaan kya hai !!! Hattt !!!

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Completely agree. Plus BB is making it sound like she conspired and ate pasta

She was hungry. Midnight craving hui and she ate it. I agree she should not have, since it was not hers but bhook lgna crime thodi hai. Apologize and topic over.

But the way everyday pasta is dragged and Rashmi-vishal are bashed is so humiliating.

lifeiscool thumbnail

Devoleena ko bhi to lae ,tb khn gya inka bias ka rona,rashmi k tym he yd ata h just bcoz they wnt ti hide the fact that shukla is being favoured indeed!

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Colors gave Rashmi an re entry with a strategy even BB was hinting her about teaming up with Shukla by recreating the Dil Se Dil Tak promo!But she is blinded by ego!I also support Rashmi but the way she is playing now!It is just like someone has a remote over her!This is not who Rashmi is!I miss the fun going girl who can accept taunts of ppl without being outspoken!Ofcourse BB is biased since Shukla has more fans and he got a contract of Salman movie but Rashmi has to be smart enough to get these signals!She ignored the signals and now looks stupid with Arhaan that chorr🤬

lifeiscool thumbnail

Bagga ko b lae,koena ko b lana tha wps inhone agr usne inke khilaf bola na hta, tb b ye log rote ki rashmi ko favour krra h channel

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Completely agree. Plus BB is making it sound like she conspired and ate pasta

She was hungry. Midnight craving hui and she ate it. I agree she should not have, since it was not hers but bhook lgna crime thodi hai. Apologize and topic over.

But the way everyday pasta is dragged and Rashmi-vishal are bashed is so humiliating.

That pasta topic is literally the most childish, stupid and immature topic i ever heard !!! 

Matlab banta hi nahi hai uskaa. I honestly thought it will be funny moment where Vishal and Rashmi will eat pasta and next day HMs will eat Rash-Vishal's breakfast or lunch. 

But no they made it utterly bittery shit !! Ugh !

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PanjabanJatti

Colors gave Rashmi an re entry with a strategy even BB was hinting her about teaming up with Shukla by recreating the Dil Se Dil Tak promo!But she is blinded by ego!I also support Rashmi but the way she is playing now!It is just like someone has a remote over her!This is not who Rashmi is!I miss the fun going girl who can accept taunts of ppl without being outspoken!Ofcourse BB is biased since Shukla has more fans and he got a contract of Salman movie but Rashmi has to be smart enough to get these signals!She ignored the signals and now looks stupid with Arhaan that chorr🤬

But rashmi was good to sid na..sid started shouting at her after pasta fiasco..what can she do?🤔

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She can definitely improve her game. Maybe the channel thinks she has much more potential than what she's showing right now. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You cannot command people not to post. This is an open forum.

I dont like Rashmi

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Riseofaliens

But rashmi was good to sid na..sid started shouting at her after pasta fiasco..what can she do?🤔

Shukla was angry at Rashmi but he threw all the anger on Vishal!Sid and Rashmi needed to sort things out!But the twist also was that Rashmi had a choice not to mingle with Arhaan since her ex boyfriend (Shukla)is also in the house!But she chose the wrong way!Colors also expected Rashmi to go for Shukla after the wkv but she still went along with Arhaan!I work for endemol shine in my own country and this is how it works!You either take the chance or you become the target🤣