allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello dearies❤️

I am totally impressed with today's epi. Such a calm, soothing epi it was.

Part 1 

Okays.. Apart from the tensions of Sharma family, I was in awe of my darling Pari. The way she opted for duty instead of a date, the way she told Yogi to not behave like a BF😆..to take her home but leave instead...she will manage. She also emoted to Yogi about the Sharmas and explained their situation of Shiv's heart attack. She has become his VOICE today. ❤️...Gunjan who was supposed to become Yogi's better half just stood numb seeing how effortlessly Pari spoke to Yogi in his language and how silence has taken its form in their lives. ❤️ 

Pari was NOT a bit insecure of Gunjan's presence all this while, though she knows how much Yogi desired Gunjan some days back. 

Instead she even calmed Seema with a compassionate hug and relaxed them. ❤️

Back home, Pari  spoke to her mom & was told off in a compulsive manner to return. She just calmly took Yogi's hand on hers, held it ...

asked him whether he feared she too will leave him and hence delayed the acceptance....She assured she will never ever leave him. ❤️ 

I call it LOVE...stand by his TRUST, become his VOICE and assure him your LIFE. 

Do v need a date to say this? 🤔

They spoke and HOW...it made my day..

Part 2

KaSha on their way for mission Abortion. ViRani stop them casually and get to know their mission. Soon the family gets to know and Pakya is red in anger. The family just amazingly envelope their insecurities and make them realise what is family if they can b together only for happy days...Such a beautifully executed and directed scene. Loved it totally. Isse kehthe hain family❤️

So today's epi was partly showing the love blossoming in full trust under the adverse situation...and on the other side...the shade a family gives to their dear ones in adverse situations. 

What a shame...Sharmas lost both of these to their blind desires. 

Not to forget Rani's gadbad gotala enquiry to Pari about her date and Vivek had to correct her this time saying y is she calling appointment a date....🤣

The CVs never fail to add a tinge of humour to a dull scene...😆and make it light and bright...!However hard phase life throws at us, V can make it light and bright with some wits and smiles..❤️!

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well said.. I was a bit apprehensive to watch the episode today but I actually liked it!! 

Shrivastav family standing together in the face of crisis...I love how they scolded, talked to and made Kabir realize his mistake..and when yogi tells him that Rani will teach the kid.. He will teach the kid football.. Vivek will teach boxing.. Pakya gets mad😆so everyone will raise the kid and teach something.. What will I do.. Both ViRa says you will scold the kid.. 😆

Pari choosing duty over date👍🏼👍🏼and yes she was not intimidated by yogi's ex..even going as far as to hug Seema just to calm her down.. I wasn't expecting the hug.. But boy was I pleasantly surprised when it happened...

Sharma family missed out mainly because of Shiv.. True!  

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: braich_gal

Well said.. I was a bit apprehensive to watch the episode today but I actually liked it!! 

Shrivastav family standing together in the face of crisis...I love how they scolded, talked to and made Kabir realize his mistake..and when yogi tells him that Rani will teach the kid.. He will teach the kid football.. Vivek will teach boxing.. Pakya gets mad😆so everyone will raise the kid and teach something.. What will I do.. Both ViRa says you will scold the kid.. 😆

Pari choosing duty over date👍🏼👍🏼and yes she was not intimidated by yogi's ex..even going as far as to hug Seema just to calm her down.. I wasn't expecting the hug.. But boy was I pleasantly surprised when it happened...

Sharma family missed out mainly because of Shiv.. True!  

@bold

🤣

Pakya can make any serious scene hilarious..😆.Thanks dear for this detailed scene...I was impressed😎

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Such an apt title di! Pari was the star. Loved the way she hugged Gunjan. Took care of the situation. Put duty first. Explained to Yogi too. Fantastic portrayal. 

I feared family would never know of KaSha but glad they did. Pakya was in his red mode but raised valid points. Kabir was so selfish to get Nisha to abort against her wishes. There is another party of Nisha's parents who they have to answer. Loved Yogi telling what duty each wi take towards the new born. Always loved the family scenes. Pari telling about Shiv's heart attack. I think only Pakya was really concerned. Rest were Acha.. Okay okay. So Coconut Pakya's decision of YoJan won't be accepted at all. 

Pari's Mom's angle isn't clear to me yet. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: allizzwell

@bold

🤣

Pakya can make any serious scene hilarious..😆.Thanks dear for this detailed scene...I was impressed😎

Pakya rocks even when he is made fun of 🤣

He is going to rock YoRi's world now. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

🤣🤣🤣🤣

allizzwell thumbnail

Such an apt title di! Pari was the star. Loved the way she hugged Gunjan. Took care of the situation. Put duty first. Explained to Yogi too. Fantastic portrayal. 

I feared family would never know of KaSha but glad they did. Pakya was in his red mode but raised valid points. Kabir was so selfish to get Nisha to abort against her wishes. There is another party of Nisha's parents who they have to answer. Loved Yogi telling what duty each wi take towards the new born. Always loved the family scenes. Pari telling about Shiv's heart attack. I think only Pakya was really concerned. Rest were Acha.. Okay okay. So Coconut Pakya's decision of YoJan won't be accepted at all. 

Thanks Shwets....Loved the epi as it seemed to complete many loose ends and open up many tight knots...😃..

Coconut Pakya🤣says it all abt him...🤣

Pari's mom is a loser. She needs to learn from Pari what it needs to b a good human. She has been a bad parent who lived her life on her own terms , never ever bothered about her daughter and now wants to dictate her daughter's life. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@bold .. 

Even I think so. . .. . 

Everyone is going to opposed it.. Even kusum.. 

In end she wants her son happiness. . If her son is not happy then she will definitely say no to this. . 

allizzwell thumbnail

He is so cute ya😆I would love to c him as a love guru for YoRi...but his ainwayi wale  commitments scare me to expect anything from him...😒

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you so much dear for the WU.🤗

I was thinking to skip the episode today after watching the Precap..

But seriously how YaRi’s relationship is developing is so good. Pari has filled the void in Yogi’s life. She has understood his silence . Even his emotions which he has never shown to his own family and best friends. True she is the one for Yogi in true sense. Little things do matter to make the relationship lasting longer.

Totally agree with your words that Pari has given four dimensions to Yogi’s life by giving her LOVE , restoring his TRUST , being his VOICE and promise to be with him for LIFE.. ❤️♥️ I just love Pari..

We definitely don’t need a date for YaRi but the little talks and their Ishaaron Ishaaron mein baatein will make both of them understand everything about each other. They both don’t need words to communicate they do understand each other’s every emotions. Its like dil ki baatein samajhne ke liye shabdon ki zaroorat nahi hoti..❤️

Thank god KaSha issue got solved.. as we all speculated that truth will be out n Pakya would be red in anger as expected and family will tackle it. N scold kabir about not sharing it at first.😁 

Seen the Precap so tomorrow would be some more YaRi moments.

N then bang bang ( imagine with saaho bgm 🤣) Pakya ka pakka promise to shiv may be tomorrow or Monday n 

Next week Panauti ( new name for Pari’s mom from now on) will land 🤢

Then we gonna get rama rama kya hai yeh drama..

P.s no offense to anyone I just wrote Panauti in funny way..😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago