Ep 104: Shiv gets a minor heart attack. Kabir's secret is out

Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Pari waiting impatiently for Yogi.. Neha is with her.. Trying to calm her and teasing her as well. Their scene was fun.  Then just as Pari is about to phone Yogi.. Sharma family comes in.. They ask her to help see Shiv.. She agrees.. Then that promo scene.. She tells Yogi about Shiv and asks him to wait..goes to check Shiv... Neha tells Yogi it looks like a heart attack and asks him to wait.. They will finish and she will send Pari.. He waits outside the room.. Few feet from rest of Sharma family... Seema is panicking and angry with pradeep Chauhan.. Gunjan and the brother tries to calm her down.. She starts coughing.. Yogi sends ward boy to give them chai.. Seema didn't want it at first but when the ward boy said it's from Yogi.. She takes it.. Pari comes out.. Tells the family that shiv is out of danger for the moment and will be under the care of a senior Dr.. And until the Dr arrives she and neha will take care of him...then she hugs seema to calm her down and tells her not to worry..she then goes to talk to yogi and tells him they will have to postpone the date as she has to stay back.. He says OK.. He will come fetch her when she is done.. She said.. You don't start acting like a typical boyfriend now.. You go back.. I'll  finish and come see you at home.. He leaves...she goes off the other direction.. Gunjan was watching.. And sees the gift yogi brought for Pari.. Forgotten on a chair.. 

ViRa arrives home at the same time NiBir is sneaking out to go the hospital for abortion.. They stop them.. Asks where they going.. Kabir deflects but Nisha's file drops and Vivek gets hold of it..sees abortion appointment.. Takes him to the room.. Basically the truth of his financial situation comes out as well.. Vivek scolds him for thinking about abortion.. Rani asks him no to do it.. Later whole family is gathered.. Prakash is scolding him for thinking of abortion...they tell him not to worry as family is with him in happiness and sadness.. Kabir apologizes..saying he forgot that his family is his strength..

Pari enters...Rani asks her so fast your date is over.. Family confused.. Vivek covers up quickly asking Rani why she keeps saying appointment as date😆..she tells the family she actually finished early but emergency case came.. Heart attack.. Dadi asks who?  She said Shiv uncle.. Family shock.. Can see Prakash is affected most.. By his facial expression..dadaji ask how is he.. She says he is out of danger but is being kept under observation.. She then gets a phone call

.it's her mother.. Saying to be packed they will come tomorrow.. Flight tomorrow night itself.. 

Pari says how can she do that.. And tells her to come first they will talk.. Yogi sees Pari dejected after the call... Later outside his room.. He tells her not to worry.. She says you don't know my parents.. If they find out they will create a big hungama

Precap: SurBab is there as well... Pari says till now you don't know how a guy proposes.. Yogi takes her in his arms and dips her.. She says you will get your answer tomorrow after we speak to our families about us.. In hospital.. Shiv says I am your gunegaar.. Seema says you are not only our gunegaar but also a lot of other people's gunegaar.. Moves and reveals Prakash

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago

Thanks for the update! ViRa is a fabulous couple. Fun and wise. 

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Thanks for the update! ViRa is a fabulous couple. Fun and wise. 

actually.. .. 

They both balance each other...

I love ViRa.. the way they balance out all the things for younger gen Srivastavas like the eldest siblings in the family..

The way they help with YaRi date and now helping kasha in their issues.

The whole family is so damn good .. I just love Srivastavas..

Shrivastav family is best 

balanced family 

warm feeling ❤️

Originally posted by braich_gal

Episode starts with Pari waiting impatiently for Yogi.. Neha is with her.. Trying to calm her and teasing her as well. Their scene was fun.  Then just as Pari is about to phone Yogi.. Sharma family comes in.. They ask her to help see Shiv.. She agrees.. Then that promo scene.. She tells Yogi about Shiv and asks him to wait..goes to check Shiv... Neha tells Yogi it looks like a heart attack and asks him to wait.. They will finish and she will send Pari.. He waits outside the room.. Few feet from rest of Sharma family... Seema is panicking and angry with pradeep Chauhan.. Gunjan and the brother tries to calm her down.. She starts coughing.. Yogi sends ward boy to give them chai.. Seema didn't want it at first but when the ward boy said it's from Yogi.. She takes it.. Pari comes out.. Tells the family that shiv is out of danger for the moment and will be under the care of a senior Dr.. And until the Dr arrives she and neha will take care of him...then she hugs seema to calm her down and tells her not to worry..she then goes to talk to yogi and tells him they will have to postpone the date as she has to stay back.. He says OK.. He will come fetch her when she is done.. She said.. You don't start acting like a typical boyfriend now.. You go back.. I'll  finish and come see you at home.. He leaves...she goes off the other direction.. Gunjan was watching.. And sees the gift yogi brought for Pari.. Forgotten on a chair.. 

ViRa arrives home at the same time NiBir is sneaking out to go the hospital for abortion.. They stop them.. Asks where they going.. Kabir deflects but Nisha's file drops and Vivek gets hold of it..sees abortion appointment.. Takes him to the room.. Basically the truth of his financial situation comes out as well.. Vivek scolds him for thinking about abortion.. Rani asks him no to do it.. Later whole family is gathered.. Prakash is scolding him for thinking of abortion...they tell him not to worry as family is with him in happiness and sadness.. Kabir apologizes..saying he forgot that his family is his strength..

Pari enters...Rani asks her so fast your date is over.. Family confused.. Vivek covers up quickly asking Rani why she keeps saying appointment as date😆..she tells the family she actually finished early but emergency case came.. Heart attack.. Dadi asks who?  She said Shiv uncle.. Family shock.. Can see Prakash is affected most.. By his facial expression..dadaji ask how is he.. She says he is out of danger but is being kept under observation.. She then gets a phone call

.it's her mother.. Saying to be packed they will come tomorrow.. Flight tomorrow night itself.. 

Pari says how can she do that.. And tells her to come first they will talk.. Yogi sees Pari dejected after the call... Later outside his room.. He tells her not to worry.. She says you don't know my parents.. If they find out they will create a big hungama

Precap: SurBab is there as well... Pari says till now you don't know how a guy proposes.. Yogi takes her in his arms and dips her.. She says you will get your answer tomorrow after we speak to our families about us.. In hospital.. Shiv says I am your gunegaar.. Seema says you are not only our gunegaar but also a lot of other people's gunegaar.. Moves and reveals Prakash

Glad Kabir and Nishas' problem is solved. I've noticed the other drama that happens in the family are just fillers to keep story going. I do feel however the drama is going to come to an end in December, with how the TRP are and the slight rushing of IIM as a whole. It will end with YaRi without doubt, telling Pari she is the one for him. Gunjan will let Yogi go, its bound to go this way. 

Originally posted by Mr-YK

Glad Kabir and Nishas' problem is solved. I've noticed the other drama that happens in the family are just fillers to keep story going. I do feel however the drama is going to come to an end in December, with how the TRP are and the slight rushing of IIM as a whole. It will end with YaRi without doubt, telling Pari she is the one for him. Gunjan will let Yogi go, its bound to go this way. 

I won't be surprised if it ends like this.. They do seem to be rushing a bit..but at least it's not dragging 

Great update Gal

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago

Is a promo for the next new show out? 

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Is a promo for the next new show out? 

Nope I haven’t seen any new show’s promo till now. Has anyone seen anything?

Because I just read the news that new show’s EDKV season 2 shooting has started but no promo yet.