Beyhadh 2

Ashish Chaudhary/ MJ AT #1 "Roys Kisika Karz Nahi Rakhte" - Page 7

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Grey-licious

Hey shiri

What's your views about MJ

I find him authoritative yet emotional. Ashish is doing an amazing job. As much as I connect to Maya, I am sure I am gonna love MJ in the future. His love for his sons is adorable. Maybe there is more to his and Maya's story than what we assume. I only hope he is not a negative soul🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

It’s kind of twisted how maya had a past with MJ and now his son has heart for her 

MJ is in big trouble his world is about to come down. Crash. 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: .Shiva.

It’s kind of twisted how maya had a past with MJ and now his son has heart for her 

MJ is in big trouble his world is about to come down. Crash. 

Maya being Maya is gonna show who MAya is. 😎

I hope you got me 😆

.Shiva. thumbnail

He has love in his heart yet he was so cruel toward one person😔

I cannot wait to see how MJ character unfolds it will be interesting 

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't care MJ being a negative soul the fact Maya and MJ are better together on-screen be it bloodshed rivalary or what sort actually the two powerful actors when come together the result is always explosive .

I have no sympathy for MJ ..but fact that He is atleast a good father is what intriguing to see.

It's more beyond betrayel in love and not only Maya MJ has done this to many infact the whole family knows this except Rudra and Rishi Rudra knows about MJs Casanova nature but he is definitely oblivious to other think AMIR is the raazdaar of MJ he knows all dirty secreat of MJ

And I think not just MJ his Wife Antara too is involved in Maya's demolishment somehow 

And the Wealth ROYS are living is actually of Maya's ..

Things will be cleared once their past story and age gona reveal

I am all in For complete Dark and Negative MJ because of Asish Excellence potrayl of the character !! 

You can say Asish living MJ ..in out!👏

.Shiva. thumbnail

The maker has picked a perfect actor for the character and this will make the show more interesting.

whatever he did in the past he has to pay for it now. Putting the rings making promises and then breaking them along with the girl itself he has to pay for it.

only person who can is maya and I cannot wait to see his expression when she comes in front of him in new avatar. 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Who knows maybe MJ used to work at mayas office and she fell for him and then he created beautiful world for them and then burned it along with her happiness and life.

His wife knows it yet won’t bother with it and who knows maybe she was there when maya was being slapped yet did nothing 

I want twist many twist for this season.

.Shiva. thumbnail

Mr Roy is gonna have to pay a price for what he did😈

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

This season is much twisted & MJ's character will be more. He loves his sons & controlling too at a time. I didn't understand what's the problem if there'll be another investor. Does he want to mend his relation with Rudra by investing himself or something else🤔

Grey-licious thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ShirishaTeddy

I find him authoritative yet emotional. Ashish is doing an amazing job. As much as I connect to Maya, I am sure I am gonna love MJ in the future. His love for his sons is adorable. Maybe there is more to his and Maya's story than what we assume. I only hope he is not a negative soul🤔

Yes there's more,it's not what it seems

Infact after yesterday's episode I've a doubt on Antara too.

And in epi 1 he was crying...and Antara said maa ki Khushi Khushi jaane do

Why like why I think that tears is for something else