Ashish Chaudhary/ MJ AT #1 "Roys Kisika Karz Nahi Rakhte" - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

As long as the writer's keep their head on their necks, we are fine. If they go about glorifying one character, they will start messing up the rest. The same happened on Beyhad 1

True 

Originally posted by Ajgud

Yup are Mene aise hi nahi bola that MJ is Abuser ..he is Dangerously authorative !! 

But that's his son. And honestly, I don't think he is that abusive. All  he craves power and control over the people around him and thefefore is sadistic.

In the flashback, you can clearly see that Maya is charmed by him, that means till the day they consummate the relationship, he doesn't show any signs of aggressiveness.

He waits for his turn, something I feel Maya has picked up too. She waits for her turn to manipulate Rishi and challange Rudra.

He thinks none can come but the storm has already entered. One is crazy about maya and another one is angry at maya and he is unaware of who is the girl that his son is fida over 

oh I cannot wait to see his expression when he sees maya

Originally posted by forbidden

He thinks none can come but the storm has already entered. One is crazy about maya and another one is angry at maya and he is unaware of who is the girl that his son is fida over 

oh I cannot wait to see his expression when he sees maya

That's his over confidence. He thinks too highly of himself, and doesn't really realise when games change around him.

Like he thought that Antara won't take her pills, but Diya and she clearly hide behind him when the need presents itself.

But that's his son. And honestly, I don't think he is that abusive. All  he craves power and control over the people around him and thefefore is sadistic.

In the flashback, you can clearly see that Maya is charmed by him, that means till the day they consummate the relationship, he doesn't show any signs of aggressiveness.

He waits for his turn, something I feel Maya has picked up too. She waits for her turn to manipulate Rishi and challange Rudra.

Yet to see the episode but this is so interesting maya falls for amJ charm that’s a new. She is gonna pick up his few traits that is patient and strike at right time 

Originally posted by forbidden

Yet to see the episode but this is so interesting maya falls for amJ charm that’s a new. She is gonna pick up his few traits that is patient and strike at right time 

Oh sorry, hope I didn't give away any spoilerss😆

Oh sorry, hope I didn't give away any spoilerss😆

Nope this makes me wanna watch the episode more and ship MJ Maya 

Alexia, did you get my pm?

the tag one right

got it sorry wasnt knowing u did it

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson