Ashish Chaudhary/ MJ AT #1 "Roys Kisika Karz Nahi Rakhte" - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by forbidden

I hope something happens and we learn MJ is not married this kids are from his elder bro who is look alike of his and he is taking care of them🤣😂😅 

Some imagination you have🤣

No offense but that was the plot of Race 3🤣

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

Some imagination you have🤣

No offense but that was the plot of Race 3🤣

Really I didn’t even know that didn’t see that movie 

P..s how many are excited about MJ playing out the Sea scene and realising that Rishi's accident was a plot.👍🏼

Kya genius banda hai, but he was 1 episode late, for a person who thinks he is not an idiot, he should have it in the first episode after seeing Rudra injured, coz it was damn weird even if you aren't that cunning that both your kids get hurt on the same day🤷

Really I didn’t even know that didn’t see that movie 

Even I didn't, saw a summarised video by an youtuber😆

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

Even I didn't, saw a summarised video by an youtuber😆

Hehe I guess that writer and my thinking match 🤪😂

MJ is very cunning if he knows something is not right he will figure it out no matter what. 

I feel bad how he is treated by his elder son yet he don’t even say anything. I guess that’s the price he have to pay for whatever sin he did 

He is a mystery man and I like that about him. Behind the close door he can be very deadly. All his deeds are hidden and amir knows about it he is MJ humraaz humdard type sa 

The show starts so good but in the middle it’s gets all messy I don’t want that for this show🤨 

I want it short and always on mission revenge not sway to any other place 

The show starts so good but in the middle it’s gets all messy I don’t want that for this show🤨 

I want it short and always on mission revenge not sway to any other place 

As long as the writer's keep their head on their necks, we are fine. If they go about glorifying one character, they will start messing up the rest. The same happened on Beyhad 1