Ashish Chaudhary/ MJ AT #1 "Roys Kisika Karz Nahi Rakhte" - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ajgud

Thxx for the AT waiting for MJs character to unfold after jenny the soul reason for me intriguing to the show is Asish as MJ

Dude I don't care MJ work kids gf wife and even grand child I can route him and Maya anytime ..better than the Rudy boy..inspire of MJ being negative ..

Asish is killing it as a father MJ 

Dude MJ is ☺️the salt and peepy looks Asish looking absolutely eternal and gourgoues 

Hi you are welcome but refrain from giving names to character becoz it creates fanwars

hope I didnt offend

And yup MJ with the mature salt pepper look is tooo☺️

I am seriously liking MJ beside the fact he is married with kids but still he is shining like maya. 

I hope we get a lot of MJ scenes with maya soon. I hope we get a totally different FB for MJ and maya in future I am already shipping MJ with maya even if they are sworn enemy. 

Originally posted by forbidden

I am seriously liking MJ beside the fact he is married with kids but still he is shining like maya. 

I hope we get a lot of MJ scenes with maya soon. I hope we get a totally different FB for MJ and maya in future I am already shipping MJ with maya even if they are sworn enemy. 

Bold@ thats the beauty of his character

Italics@ yup Even I root for MJ and Maya{we need to have a couple name}

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Hi you are welcome but refrain from giving names to character becoz it creates fanwars

hope I didnt offend

And yup MJ with the mature salt pepper look is tooo☺️

Yes sure !!!

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Bold@ thats the beauty of his character

Italics@ yup Even I root for MJ and Maya{we need to have a couple name}

Yes plez make a poll for that we will vote. Also I have a reason to like MJ more due to salt and pepper look 🤣🤩 I like this kind of characters little elder to the heroine 

I hope something happens and we learn MJ is not married this kids are from his elder bro who is look alike of his and he is taking care of them🤣😂😅 

Yes plez make a poll for that we will vote. Also I have a reason to like MJ more due to salt and pepper look 🤣🤩 I like this kind of characters little elder to the heroine 

I cant do it as I am busy till Afternoon tom

Anyone interested needs to ask our DT for permission

I hope something happens and we learn MJ is not married this kids are from his elder bro who is look alike of his and he is taking care of them🤣😂😅 

Should happen but it wont change the arch nemesis between MJ and Maya

Hey guys! Shibani here🤗

Please talk about Ashish only (I know it sounds so wrong, as if I am encouraging you to drool over him🤣) Don't keep names for the other characters, coz at the end of the day, each character is affecting MJ in some way.

Let's keep peace here, the world lacks it anyway