Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG1Ze3OLugM

ANKHIYON SE GOLI MAARE RETURNS 🤣🤣

Pagal ho gaye hai ye log 🤣🤣

Next up, Ankhiyon se goli mare reloaded. 

That's the trend, what can you do..👎🏼

If it sells, the producers will repeat the same scheme untill it doesn't sell..

TBH public is also guilty for being so gullible.

Originally posted by MoonOrchid

That's the trend, what can you do..👎🏼

If it sells, the producers will repeat the same scheme untill it doesn't sell..

TBH public is also guilty for being so gullible.

Bro if u think about it this song should have crossed a Billion views, owing to the OG's popularity. But it's flopped, not even crossed 100 milion. Thus it got made again! Producer's trying to make it a hit, but audience hasn't accepted it.

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Next up, Ankhiyon se goli mare reloaded. 

Possible sequels:

The Revenge of Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare

Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare 4.0

Goli khatam phir bhi Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare

And the GRAND FINALE:

Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare: Bas kar Tanishk-Chetas, main Anand-Milind ka product hoon  🤣

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Bro if u think about it this song should have crossed a Billion views, owing to the OG's popularity. But it's flopped, not even crossed 100 milion. Thus it got made again! Producer's trying to make it a hit, but audience hasn't accepted it.

Read the comments... Kartik the 'national crush'.. lol the PR companies working  really hard to sell this image of 'crow' Aryan.

Sorry I start the song and although beat is good - well, OG was great-.. I see  Crow and Ananya and had to stop and fast forward.

Mediocrity sells. Remakes of remakes sell.

#

(ironic tone ): There's no need for anything new or creative.. let's just recast new faces, good or bad , and get money out of gullible people.

Possible sequels:

The Revenge of Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare

Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare 4.0

Goli khatam phir bhi Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare

And the GRAND FINALE:

Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare: Bas kar Tanishk-Chetas, main Anand-Milind ka product soon 🤣

Arre before the finale will come 2 Ankhiyon se 2 Goli Mare 😆

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MoonOrchid

Read the comments... Kartik the 'national crush'.. lol the PR companies working  really hard to sell this image of 'crow' Aryan.

Sorry I start the song and although beat is good - well, OG was great-.. I see  Crow and Ananya and had to stop and fast forward.

Mediocrity sells. Remakes of remakes sell.

#

(ironic tone ): There's no need for anything new or creative.. let's just recast new faces, good or bad , and get money out of gullible people.

It is a known fact that T Series uses sub bots...so this is no biggie for them.

The OG was great not only because of Govinda-Raveena, the singers, music directors, lyricists, choreographer, director...they all put in their hard work to make something original.

@Bold: Imo this is where the downfall of the remake era starts. I haven't seen two remakes of the same song in one soundtrack. People have rejected it. The Bagchi version magically crossed 20 Million views or something during the hours that the Indian diaspora sleeps (12 am to 6 am IST)...I am in the UK so I was surprised to see this happening. Naturally they used bots to do it. The fact that the video struggled to cross 10 million during afternoon-evening IST is a proof that it flopped. Other films like Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, Coolie no 1 will face issues as the audience has started reacting to this terrible trend. 

The song is not a rage for sure...have not heard it played anywhere. The last 90s remix songs  T- Series released this time of the year, Aankh Marey (December weddings/party season) did wonders last year. that song was played everywhere at parties, clubs and had really high number of views on both lyrical and video version ... T-Series wanted to create the same rage but this song did not take off like Aankh Marey so releasing another version to see if people like this one better. 😆

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Arre before the finale will come 2 Ankhiyon se 2 Goli Mare 😆

It took me a minute to get that 🤣

What about:

Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare Assemble

Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare: Age of Remakes