Bahu Begum

Shayra is pregnant, Adil's new plan

niasharman thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
  1. Shayra gets to know that she is pregnant. And she is happy about this and thinking now everything will be fine.Shayra is crying and said to her unbron child that Noor khala allready gives a name when she will become pregnant name will be Shazaan.But Adil comes and said now i will become father of this child and Azaan and his family will be think think that its my child. Phycho Adil is celebrate for beacom father of Shayra's child.And also i have no hope from Azaan and his family this useless family will think its Shayra and Adil's child
Edited by niasharman - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niasharman

1. Shayra gets to know that she is pregnant. And she is happy about this and thinking now everything will be fine.Shayra is crying and said to her unbron child that Noor khala allready gives a name when she will become pregnant name will be Shazaan.But Adil comes and said now i will become father of this child and Azaan and his family will be think think that its my child. Phycho Adil is celebrate for beacom father of Shayra's child.And also i have no hope from Azaan and his family this useless family will think its Shayra and Adil's child

Nia dear is this your story or upcoming in show Im confused? ❓

niasharman thumbnail
Its upcoming they showing Azaan reach the place where Adil hides Shayra.Azaan starts beat Adil and thinking Adil kidnapps his mom Razia beacuse Razia mom is missing.And Azaan heard Shayra's voice.In room Adil fits laiser that if she will trying to runn away that she will gets burn by this laiser.Anyway video said will Azaan can save his Shayra or will he belive this child is not Adil.Beacuse when Azaan will be heard Shayra's pregnancy than Azaan can belive this that its not his childEdited by niasharman - 4 years ago