Query about - Indian romance and drama tv serials - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Ek Duje ke Vaaste 2 is really good. It's a new cast and new story but so far I'm liking it a lot! It has it's own charm. It's about two teenage lovers who get separated due to misunderstanding and later meet as army officers. Right now, the story is in the teenage phase. 

You can also watch ek duje ke vaste season 1&2 on Sonyliv app 

Try Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya kya hai also!

Its from the Ek duje ke vaaste's production house. 

Thank you Raman4579315,

It sounds like  good show.... but in Urdu.... (?)

Sorry yaar.... a bit weak in sub-continent languages... love them but...

A bit of a  story.... which I always tend to do.... Just ask good people like Guneet80 and Khushi1410.... 

Living in the west in one's life...... one has to blend the two cultures together as one grows up.... School meh..... language choices are like, French, and German..... towards the later years.... we also had a choice of Mandarin...... ( due to UK and Australia -- doing a lot trading with China). 

Anyhow, Hindi and Punjabi and for that matter Urdu.. one has to learn on their own.... and believe me......not many tutors for these in the 90's and 20's.... So whatever Hindi and Punjabi.... I have learnt is via a few classes over the years with an available Tutor.... But I have learnt quite some.... at least to enjoy the shows and some one talk and the songs...!! 

Anyhow, I will try it out though....wish me and my wife luck... !! :) 

Thank you kindly again for the suggestion.... !

Kind regards. 

MehtaTV2019 

Thank you Rashi23.... !! (what a cool name..... !)  

(Hello Guneet80 and Khushi1410.... we have to talk about how the lockdown went yaaroo....!! later but okay.... luv you guys but... !! ) 

Anyway Rashi23,  

I looked the EDKV 2.... and it looks brilliant... !! 

My wife and I will certainly check it out....Sometimes the Apps don't 'work' for us.... like in Australia... some Apps... one cannot get access to....

They ask you to get that VPN and the other VPN.... and register karoo.. and give the credit card details... But I do everything they ask for....And still the streaming kind of konks out soon after... - our luck I guess.  

But we keep on keeping on, as they in english...... !!

( I know..... naive joh hoon...!! ) But we have a separate credit card which 

if mis-used or hacked.... we only loose like $500.0 or so.... 

Since the start of yeh.... lockdown.... in March... we have done a bit... work and pleasure wise.... 

But one thing my wife and I, talked about... how we miss the original Sharvan and Sumoo.... They were an electric pair..... !! 

So we are certainly going to check EDKV 2 out and let you know how it goes... !! :) 

Thank you again and wish you good entertainment okay...!!

Take care and chat later...  Bye for now... :) :) 

MehtaTV2019.... 

Hello guys...... !! 

I am afraid I don't know how all this works... but.... I will try anyway.....

This message is for very good people like Gunneet80, Khushi1410, Rashi23, Alina.b, Raman4579315, and SillySeasonHere..... 

We wanted to send the same message to all of you.... but don't know how.... So... I thought of sending 

it someone... (?)... and  hopefully it gets to everyone..... 

Firstly, Thank you very kindly again everyone.... .for your kind suggestions.... 

We are now watching the EDKV 2, season 1..... And like someone said.... it starts with teenage story....

we are hoping it will pick up..... something more mature as it were.... 

Anyhow, just wish to let all of you know.... It is quite sort of quite here.... if you know what I mean.... !!!!    due to the dreaded virus... 

One subtle benefit has been.... that we have watched some great movies each night..... since March.... !!!! :)..... Also watched the Serials you suggested..... 

Therefore, it is not that bad really.... one has to bless one's lucky stars I guess.... As they say.... Khudha Ka Shukar..... !! Or even Bhagvan Ki Dhaya Seh.... !!! 

We have found some great websites, and subscribed to a few of them...... so it has been good..... 

Now, we really hope and wish you all are fine too.... !! 

My wife and I have been keeping up with the news from India and other places.... and it has been kind of sad really.... but hopefully..... I trust in our resolve and strength..... to pull through this rather awkward times.... 

We are planning to come over to India in late Dec 2020... and Jan2021..... but not sure about, who is going to fly us there..... :)  

Thank you again everyone... for letting us know about these good serials....  We haven't watched any of our english shows... since March... !! 

As I mentioned to Guneet80.... some months ago... These shows, kind of show us behaviours and straits.... that the western shows never do...... Humdhurdhi, Imandhari....... Wafaadhari.... etc.. etc...

The western shows cannot match this ever.... I know it is drama.... but nevertheless.... I it is good to see these straits.... in someone..... 

My wife and I wish to keep in touch with all of you.... so I hope you don't mind..... !! 

(A quick question..... how can I include our photo in the Profile.... ???? I tried to look everywhere..... how to do it...... but cannot seem to find any guidance as it were..... ). 

Thank you again and everyone..... let's hope this doppey.... virus leaves us all alone.... Hey China...??? 

Would like this back please..... Thank you...... !!!! :)   

Take care everyone, and god bless.... !! 

MehtaTV2019

Hello everyone.... !! It has been a while... 

But I just wish to say hello and say take care... and be good and wish you all the luck in the world... to all.......starting from.....

Gunneet80, Khushi1410, Rashi23, Alina.b, Raman4579315, and SillySeasonHere..... 😊

But I don't how to "navigate" this Forum stuff... but I wanted to say hello to you all good people.... 😃😊

I hope this message gets to you guys..... 

And by the way we are deep into.... "Kuch rung pyar keh aise bhi...." It is quite good....  

Bye for now... 🤗👍🏼

I'd recommend you to watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. It's available on Hotstar. My advice is watch it only till the first 250 episodes. An amazing love story that would tug at your heart strings. After that,it goes downhill. So you better stop watching after that. Hoping to hear from you😊

Edited by KootyPai - 3 years ago

Thank you very kindly Chill_Maar... !!

We will surely try that... 

We finished watching the Kuuch Rung Pyar Ke Esay Bhi.... all 400 + episodes..... We liked it a lot... it was good.... thoroughly enjoyable.... 

My wife and I have decided to watch some bollywood movies for a month or so.... before we get back to serials... 

Thank you again and take care and all the best eh.... !!