Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ennuyi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Murad was a boring character, while Safeena was fiesty, gutsy, like a pocket dynamite..so while watching the film, I found her more apealing.

Karankhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No because we have seen alias aggressive  role in udta punjab she was speaking same like udta what was new and ranveer plyedshy guy mired who was use to be simple he understand himself according Murad  sitatuion which is big Thing and best

Karankhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Characters with better comic punches , catchy lines and those who bring drama onscreen will always catch more attention than the under dog characters ...it has nothing to do with acting...Mc Sher and Safeena looked more interesting onscreen coz of the writing ...Zoya I felt couldn't write Murad well...also its tough to write such characters ...

because Murad was shadow of real life next who was shy guy not aggressive they underplayed him  as he said in interview he was  ordinary  guy who search his dream 2nd she was his mentor  it was perfect acc story stars want lime lite but for story ranveer accept playing Murad  and which was underplyedchracter 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Karankhanna

No because we have seen alias aggressive  role in udta punjab she was speaking same like udta what was new and ranveer plyedshy guy mired who was use to be simple he understand himself according Murad  sitatuion which is big Thing and best

that’s fine but what I’m saying is now - almost a year later - we remember Alia in the film being her fiery self. Ranveers performance is not that memorable or impactful 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

that’s fine but what I’m saying is now - almost a year later - we remember Alia in the film being her fiery self. Ranveers performance is not that memorable or impactful 

Almost a year later,GB is still the highest grosser of Alia's career.What reach in the  8th year of her in BW!She is a main stream heroine,not niche like those B listers hmph!

QUEEN!

Edited by you2 - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Almost a year later,GB is still the highest grosser of Alia's career.What reach in the  8th year of her in BW!She is a main stream heroine,not niche like those B listers hmph!

QUEEN!

I don’t think it’s the highest grosser didn’t one of the Dulhania movies do better ?

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Actually yes that gullu gullu scene went viral too.very well portaryed

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes! She was so good in Gaali Boy as Saifeena. Her agressive nature, the way broke that bottle, so memorable.  Just thinking about that, I broke the bottle in my hand. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

i have never been tempted to give this one a try..so no opinion here..weirdly..this movie never appealed to me to even watch it online

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

i have never been tempted to give this one a try..so no opinion here..weirdly..this movie never appealed to me to even watch it online

It’s Alias best work! Movie should’ve been called Gully Girl. Ranveer was average too in his role