Was Alia Better In Gully Boy Than Ranveer?

Posted: 10 days ago

I feel like her performance is more memorable and had more of an edge. her character had dimensions. and we saw a variety of emotions/layers in a short-screen time character - the bindas thing, the possessive gf, the med student, the daughter begging to get educated, - we saw her toxic side when she attacks Kalki. Its such a layered character and underrated! 

Almost a year later i feel like I remember her more in the movie than Ranveer. I love me some Veer, but he wasnt that good in this movie, he didnt look hot. 

no, I preferred Murad. Her character was violent

Originally posted by priya185

no, I preferred Murad. Her character was violent

Yes that bottle incident really soured me on her character smiley31

She is BWโ€™s answer to Meryl Streep so she is better than everyone she works with. 

She was better than Varun, Srk, Ranveer, Randeep and she will be better than RK, Amitabh and Ajay. 

I mean we are lucky to have her in BW. What would BW be without Alia?  โ€œBetterโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

They were both outstanding. But for me of course Safina is the most memorable thing about the film. Alia was 100% kick-ass in it. Zoya is so good, and improving, looking forward to her next project. Would love her to centre a female in her story for once!

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

She is BWโ€™s answer to Meryl Streep so she is better than everyone she works with. 

She was better than Varun, Srk, Ranveer, Randeep and she will be better than RK, Amitabh and Ajay. 

I mean we are lucky to have her in BW. What would BW be without Alia?  โ€œBetterโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I mean what can I say! I think itโ€™s a fact that she overshadowed all these people. Thatโ€™s why no one remembers Varun or SrK in the films she did with them but everyone remembers her. Same with Vicky, Ricky, etc 

Yes.