Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 04 Dec 2019 - Page 2

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: vandana21

I hope the Anurag overhearing part is true! it's high time - also it doesn't seem like Anurag's health is getting affected by flashes from his past etc ..and in fact he'll be happy to know that Prerna is his wife and the baby is his - given his condition and the way he is with Prerna, she should realize that telling him the truth cannot be detrimental! not more than letting him play husband with komolika! ..It was okay in the initial days - now holding on to the truth is not making any sense .. it's not like he is in a precarious state of health or will suddenly collapse!

Trust the cvs with the best of logic...why would he collapse if he knows what happened in his life in 2 years ? 🤣 If it had to happen ,it would have happened already when prerna was hovering around him for like the full day everyday 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Hospital-pooja-party-》kidnap?  Court ?  Why do I feel anurag will know he married prerna and he will bring prerna to bb and happily live with his 2 wives? 🤣

no wonder thats the concept... Shadi karo aur karthe jao.. Make scores equal.. I married these many , so i will marry these many .. Lets maintain divine rishta😆

Arrey cvs ke pagalon... Remove these teesra chautha insaans and concentrate on leads ... Kasautii can be within leads also...

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Paricarocks

no wonder thats the concept... Shadi karo aur karthe jao.. Make scores equal.. I married these many , so i will marry these many .. Lets maintain divine rishta😆

Arrey cvs ke pagalon... Remove these teesra chautha insaans and concentrate on leads ... Kasautii can be within leads also...

Pari kasauti is all about the leads marrying others 😡the writers can't think beyond that ever😳

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Hospital-pooja-party-》kidnap?  Court ?  Why do I feel anurag will know he married prerna and he will bring prerna to bb and happily live with his 2 wives? 🤣

Wow I hope aisa hi ho

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

on a different note, I would not mind if he doesn't get to know that he is hubby only if Pre gets a hubby for hire just to make Anurag stop questioning her about her husband! ..let her find a handsome greek god who is willing to play her husband .. no serious stuff and no baggage and no marriage ..maybe he's shivi's friend and works at a drama company :)..so it's just for fun ..and let her introduce him to Anurag as her husband ..and lets get to see Anurag burn a bit before he figures out that hoax and gets to know who really is her husband!

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It was a nice episode. The highlight of the epi for me was Anurag apologising to Sonalika for leaving her in that state and going with Prerna. He discussed his issues with Sonalika.He talked about this strange connection he felt with Pre...he felt guilty about not being able to treat Sona the way a husband treats his wife. This scene was extremely important.Anurag has no idea who Sonalika really is and what her intentions are. As per the story fed to him, she is his wife and so, it would have been so out of character if he felt no guilt at all for ignoring her. He is sensitive to people's emotions and that scene was completely in line with the character.

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

It was a nice episode. The highlight of the epi for me was Anurag apologising to Sonalika for leaving her in that state and going with Prerna. He discussed his issues with Sonalika.He talked about this strange connection he felt with Pre...he felt guilty about not being able to treat Sona the way a husband treats his wife. This scene was extremely important.Anurag has no idea who Sonalika really is and what her intentions are. As per the story fed to him, she is his wife and so, it would have been so out of character if he felt no guilt at all for ignoring her. He is sensitive to people's emotions and that scene was completely in line with the character.

Thank you DG for highlighting that moment .. 

It feels nice after a long time to see Anu in line with character 👍🏼... nice thought early in the morning my dear 🤗

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thank you DG for highlighting that moment .. 

It feels nice after a long time to see Anu in line with character 👍🏼... nice thought early in the morning my dear 🤗

Hey Suta🤗

Today's episode was for those who questioned his morality. I loved the way they showed Anurag mind vs heart conflict.👍🏼The writers do writer well once a while

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

why the episode is just 20 mins and only 5 days a week

I miss my anupre a lot now😆

My sona baby tooooo

Want anulika and cutipie more

Cant get enough of themmm

Want this sundhar EMA of anulika to aag lagao anurag ka room... So that i can see interiors change 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Paricarocks

why the episode is just 20 mins and only 5 days a week

I miss my anupre a lot now😆

My sona baby tooooo

Want anulika and cutipie more

Cant get enough of themmm

Want this sundhar EMA of anulika to aag lagao anurag ka room... So that i can see interiors change 

Why do you want the interiors to change?😆