Vidya

An Episodic Review of 63rd Episode of Vidya (2nd December)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 63rd episode(2nd December) of Vidya.  Sorry for the delay.

The Episode starts with Dharma asking vidya to remarry, she refuses , she tells she will spend her life  in this house. he tells her that he wants her to live her life and not spend. please listen to me, accepting this will help me see my son in eye when i meet him after death.dharma asks vidya to fulfill his wish.

Again well said by dharna. I want you to lice your life and not spend👏 late realisation but glad atleast now it happened. 

vidya leaves from there crying. goes to her room, sits on floor ,cries and worried. Its morning 

Emotional ones are her forte and how she emotes a scene , i am always at loss of words to explain. again a emotional one portraying the dilemma and devastated state vidya is in. 

Dharma asks vidya what has she decided. she refuses to marry and tells she is going to school. Dharma asks her to sit and sign on form to open a new account in  bank on her name so that she gets her salary on her account till she works.Bablu tells why you are cutting the hen giving golden egg, dharma scolds him back that he is doing the right thing.  Vidya looks at ammaji, she nids, vidya signs the papers . Again dharma asks her to accept his finish, vidya asks him not to put her in a tough situation where she has to say no to him and leaves.

Dharna is again doing good👏

vivek is at temple. talking to his mom through phone, basically his mom promotes new show subh arambh, then she asks him to talk to vudya and marry her soon. he keeps the phone and prays. he turns to see vidya coming there and smiles.

her mom is right about her son but were wrong about vidya's . where this second marriage track leads ...as to be seen.

Looking her worried, he asks what happened, she tells nothing and asks have you been discharged. he tells her, he didnt like hospital atmosphere and discharged soon, came to thank durga maiyya bcoz even after taking 3 bullets she saved him and made him fine. he jokes but vidya is still worried. seeing that he asks again.

He knows her well😊

Now she thinks of what dharma said and vivek tells back that , his decision is right, he too would have did the same if he was in his place. he just wants her to be happy, nothing wrong in second marriage.

She tells that she thought vivek will support her. she was with them all thru, even after she became widow they didnt leave her, looked after her for all these years , so she dont want to leave them. And just now she found a way to lead her life bcoz of what he taught. she has to learn and make kids shine. 

Vivek thinks this isnt the right time to tell her that he loves her and then he tells her that you need someone in life beside you and you have already more qualified, what more you will learn.

vidya thinks he doesnt know the truth about me, so thinking this way.

Vivek tells, whoever is going to get her as their better half will be so lucky and as a friend I advised you. I am so happy with his decision. if I were wrong, forgive me but as a friebd ,I just wish you to be happy.

As always he was good in explaining her as a friend. but he convincing her for second marriage, is it going to bring difficult times for him only, dont know, have to see:)

precap:

Villagers outside vidya home again questioning about dharma's decision of marrying vidya. he tells he will do it and if they trouble he will call police.   someone say, if you are going to marry her off then marry her to vivek ...

P.S. will soon post the episode caps on this same thread 

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Monday Epi Caps:)