Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just watched today's episode and minus the hospital scenes  the rest was so trashy! 

I didn't get why Sonalka was afraid that if Anurag got to know of her behavior he would suspect that she is komolika? he has a memory loss of 2 yrs ..so he doesn't remember how komolika behaves, no?? ..or is it that he is being drugged (I know ITV makers come up with all sorts of drugs that work like magic on people) to keep up his memory loss?? ..after all she is with him in the nights alone!

perhaps it's another way CVs can show Anurag's feeling of deep connection to prerna ..he still has his memories intact ..it's just being suppressed by komolika's super drug?!

also it was hilarious that of all names the decided to call that electrician "partho" ???

Naidak thumbnail

That's what I had been thinking all these while. Sonalika Komolika will get down to anything to have Anurag.... Supported by the weirdest mum Mohini who only wants Prerna out of Anurag's life.... Just for social prestige. She wants her happiness, can't see or feel her son's  feelings and affection plus the soul connection. 

Another thought came to my mind.... Anurag is going along with the ML drama, probably faking it just to protect Prerna and the baby from vicious  Komolika turned Sonalika. He also wants Prerna to confront the truth. 

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wouldn't put it past Sonolikka/Komolikka to use some kind of drugs to suppress Anurag's memory. She has gone to great lengths to cause his accident, rescue him, get him treatment, and fake marry him, only to have his memory suddenly return one fine morning!  Which could happen if Anurag's ML is real.  She won't take a chance like that. 

It is rather odd that Anurag's memory loss is confined to only the last two years, where momentous things happened to him!.  "Boring" Anurag Basu really had quite a few adventures in the past two years!😊

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sonalika's fear of Anu finding out that she is Komolika made no sense. The writers are surely drugged🤣

That PARTHO was hilarious😆 I couldn't control my laughter when Anurag called Partho🤣