PSYCHO BULL SHUKLA PUSHES ASIM YET AGAIN !!! 🤷 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Pehle episode to dekh lo Kal fir suru karo

Kitna edit karna parega. Edittors must be charging double now thanks to this psycho Sid

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's SO interesting to read comments that attempt to defend Sid even now. 😆

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

It's SO interesting to read comments that attempt to defend Sid even now. 😆

you got to be super creative to defend violence in innovative ways, week after week 😆

Mariam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naazu695

Totally agree 100%

Now I know shukla's voilence will be again very conveniently over looked & he'll get away with his kaand as usual! Like seriously! would they not bash Asim or evict him if he did that to Shukla or their laadli shehnaaz ?👎🏼 Why do the rules don't apply to this person & his doormat cheapnaaz ? last week Salman said himanshi pushed shehnaaz wid full force without any provacation ? So my question If asim was doing his task who the hell has given this pyscho bull the right to push Asim again ?🤬 

Enough is enough now Asim needs to make an issue out if it & demand shukla's eviction though I know that they won't evict shukla even if he murders someone but Asim has to make his voice heard & I want all his friends including himanshi, shefali , Rashmi & everyone to support him in this matter! It's getting serious now otherwise the bull will continue attacking people & getting away wid it coz none will date to raise a voice against his voilence it's high time people raise their voices against this bull THUKLAA! 😡

I don't think the HM's r safe anymore! This dog is getting wild with every passing week & he's gonna continue barking, attacking, pushing around people in the house & BB isn't gonna bother even if anyone is injured badly I can't tolerate this biasedness anymore as I know the verdict will be in damaadji's favour no matter even if he kills someone they don't care 🤢 

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shukla and shenaz biggest bullies in the house ,no idea what their fans see in them ....

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Now if i see a saand .....i remember Shukla.😆

Like someone said Shukla the bada saand.Sana the choti saand.😆

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣 lol Shukla is the man every mother warns her daughters not to bring home 🤣

Originally posted by: periphery

How dare you! 

My Shukla is a slow boy.. he cant stand provoking.  He was provoked and then he became headless chicken pushing people left right and center. 

#StayStrongShukla 😭

#IStandByMySlowBoy🥺

#EvictThe Provokers 

amaya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I literally have no hopes from the makers !!

Already they hv made violence legal if one gets provoked .

Now they again will come up with a lame excuse to defend their laadla .

This is the bigboss where Shefali got bashed becoz of her sanchaalan and today paras openly  gonna cheat ...from where he got this  much confidence ...we all know !! 

Here they withdrew captaincy from himanshi when housemates stole lays packets and when the same thing happened with Sid ...he was given power to nominate who ever he wants !! 

Here all rules get changed when it comes to Shukla 

I doubt Is his family sponsor this show or what