An Episodic Review of 62nd Episode of Vidya (30th November)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 62nd episode(30th November) of Vidya.  Sorry for the delay.

The episode starts with vivek's mom leaving vidya and vivek alone so that vivek could speak to her personally..but they both were talking on general topic ,school and dharma.. vivek mom leaves like nothing will happen between them.

Vivek gets his phone from anand and found out that the evidences he collected against nanku was deleted by inspector. he gets angered,tensed. vidya holds him from getting up from bed, asks anand to call vivek's mom and she tried to make him calm, asked to not worry about this and they will see this later. now concentrate on recovering. she gets the phone from him too. he tells he wont leave nanku. Nurse bring food for him, seeing that vidya runs out. nurse gave him food, vidya comes back with pickle and asks him to have food with this as he may not like hospital food. he liked the pickle   vivek 's mom comes , sees that and happy, she again asks vidya to help him get married. vidya tells she cant compel him and tells will leave ,and that she cant have food till dharma is fine . then she leaves.

their shy intial convo thinking on what to speak from vivek was❤

Vivek's mom get the food from him , eats it, they have a funny banter again about his love and marriage. he tells she ran bcoz of your question.

As always their duo scene was good.

Next , Dharma get conscious, he is feeling pain, vidya is sitting next to him and crying. he asks her why she is crying, he is fine and he has got more years to trouble them,still she cries, he asks what happened. she tells that will tell all at home .

At home, vidya is praying and crying , dharma asks whats with him, vidya tells that the doctor has told he has tumour and has left with only less days  since tumour is in last stage. dharma is devastated , all are worried, he was like i didnt do any wrong to anyone,and he was telling his wife i loved you all though i scold, while telling about his son ram, he sees vidya and remembered all the pass incidents of them with vidya and realised he has wronged vidya.

Bablu tells nothing will hapoen, he call someone to verify the reports and get second opinion from doctor. dharma tells what you sow you reap here , god does that, both heave and hell are here and for wrong deeds we are punished here. bablu was like farm, shop and vidya's salary is there, why you worry, we will do your treatment, dharma says from now on you start to look after yourself by earning.

bablu was like why so worried you are like you are going to die today, his mom slap him and scolds him not to talk like that. dharma asks her to leave bablu, bcoz they have spoiled him like this and tells i will make arrangements and go such that you need not rely on him to live.

And whatever wrong happened with vidya will be rectified now. he goes and tells vidya, that till now as FIL i troubled you but now will become your father and do good. he tells all of them that he will do the second marriage of vidya  All shocked and worried.

This entire scene of dharma realisation, his talk to all, to vidya, his one liners on how wrong deeds are tallied here itself was well written and enacted well by all. it was emotionalđź’”. It looked so genuine and real.

so I think dharma's sickness is for real, let's see.

Precap:

vidya's family is also there.

Dharma asks will you fulfil my wish, vidya tells do as you wish.

P.S. will soon post the episode caps on this same thread

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago