Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

This day previous year the FIRST HUG - Page 2

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Disha2712

Samaina's first hug and kiss day. Its one year to this I can't still believe.  It was the biggest surprise.  

It clearly remember there was my exam that day. And I had not watched the episode in the night. Subah -subah exam ke liye padhne uthi thi par episode  bina dekhe raha hi nahi gaya.  Aur jab dekha to sach mein sab bhul gayi. It was the biggest surprise ever. School mein friends to treat di hamare hug aur kiss ki kushi mein. Aur sab yahi puch rahe the ki kis kushi mein. Tab tih kuch bhi bahana bana diya...ab unhe kya batati kis kushi mein. It is  truly the biggest happiness .

It feels so lovely so beautiful.  I can't describe this episode in words. I can still feel everything as if the first time. 

Happy first anniversary 🥳❤️

haha samaina ka gehra asar hua tha hum sab pr❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darshitrajal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: munchkinland

I saw no post so thought to make one. 

How many of you remember previous year this year we got the most awaited hug. the much anticipated one and the most unexpected kiss as well. 

I missed my internal exam the next day due to this beacuse I was so over the moon and so thrilled about this. 

Share in your experiences people

Leta remember the first hug that will always remain special 

Maine ye wala episode pata nai kitane dino tak repeat dekha tha aur specially ye wala part to matlab.....hayyyyyyyyyyyy☺️🤪🥳

Naina ka yun Sameer ko gale lagana aur wo jo kiss barbar mang raha tha wo achanak de dena

Aisa lag raha tha ki jaise ye kiss aur hug muje mil raha ho.......dil  ko bada sukun mila....☺️

Their expressions...uffff❤️❤️

Mar dala...mar dala...☺️

Edited by Darshitrajal - 4 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Darshitrajal

Maine ye wala episode pata nai kitane dino tak repeat dekha tha aur specially ye wala part to matlab.....hayyyyyyyyyyyy☺️🤪🥳

Naina ka yun Sameer ko gale lagana aur wo jo kiss barbar mang raha tha wo achanak de dena

Aisa lag raha tha ki jaise ye kiss aur hug muje mil raha ho.......dil  ko bada sukun mila....☺️

Their expressions...uffff❤️❤️

Mar dala...mar dala...☺️

true hum sab ghayal behaal sab hogye the uss din

samaina ka jadoo aisa hi hain