Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Love Is In The Air.. ❤

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Pari and Yogi cries emotionally. Yogi fixes ring in her finger. She hugs him happily abd they share close moment. Prakash calla Yogi and asks him to sleep because he have to go karolbhag tomorrow. Pari says good night and kisses Yogi cheek.

Pari and Yogi lost in their dream land and dances happily with things reminding their moments. Yogi throws water from terrace on Pari. Dadaji sees her and asks whether she is seeing Stars. Pari goes to her room saying good night. Dadaji says to Dadi, Pari is looking at sky like she is coming from that place and Yogi also at dhaba. Dadaji says Yogi gets sad hearing Pari is going to her town and they both fights like lovers. Dadaji says maybe something between Pari and Yogi.

Pari tries to wakeup Yogi.he denies and she says whether they fight like this with eachother for lifetime. Yogi says no and hugs her and kisses her forehead. Their moments gets interrupted hearing Vivek voice and Park hides behind bed. Vivek asks are you fine Yogi. Yogi says I’m doing Yoga. Vivek asks Yogi to meet Prakash and asks where is Pari. Yogi says maybe in your room. When Vivek goes Yogi Calla Pari out and he holds her without leaving her. She asks him to leave before someone sees them. Yogi kisses her and Pari also kiss him on cheek.

Yogi comes to breakfast table happily and dances with Kusum. Family share light moments. Rani asks Dadaji didn’t Pari and Yogi looking like Salim and Anarkali. Kusum asks to stop it. Kusum stops Yogi when he about to east apple. Kusum and Pari asks him to clean his teeth first. Vivek teases them with Salim and Anarkali names. Nisha asks what’s happening than Rani manages saying it’s for his radio play. Kusum asks Pari to take leave so she can spend time with them before she left to Kolkata. Pari agrees.

Rani and Vivek enters kitchen and asks reason behind his happiness. Yogi says he confesses his love to Pari. Rani feels happy. Vivek scolds Yogi for revealing his matter to his Bhabhi before him. They share hug. Rani asks Vivek to handle the matter. Vivek says I need something. Yogi says I will give you party but today I’m going to date with Pari. Rani gets happy.

Rani asks what’s your plan Pari. Kusum says she is taking leave. Rani says she can’t take leave because she have date with patient. Vivek corrects it saying appointment. Pari agrees with them and Kusum asks her to go.

Dadaji asks Yogi why you feel so happy. Pari fights with him teasingly and run behind him. Yogi gives her rose. Yogi asks her to come with him. Pari asks him to pick her and she gets shocked seeing someone.

Precap -Neha asks Pari about their today plan. Pari says don’t know. Yogi at clothes shop with his friends. Chauhan breaks Roshan and Gunjan alliance.

Credit goes to telly express

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Highlights being....

Pakya calls out for Yogi at the right time in the midst of YoRi moments.🤣 Like every PA reminds their innocent boy to sleep 🤣as he has to collect the speakers the next morning.😆....also here the innocent boy has just lost their heart to his girl .😆 Which Pakya is anjaan...as usual he is in his own sweet world. 😆

Dadaji remembers taare gin-na when Pari is lost in her moon (Yogi)among the stars 😆. Dadiji had to tell him looks like Pari has fallen for Yogi.

Vivek misses out the lovey dovey mornings even after spotting Pari’s  bag badly tried to b hidden by Yogi. He had to b told out by his Rani to get  the clear picture. Yeh kya Vivek Babu....khud pyaar k chapter padh chuke ho...ab bhi chapter clear nahi hai?😝

So conclusion is the Men Srivastavs r 😏 not even half as brilliant as the women Srivastavas.🥳Nisha Kabir r still not into this. I needed their track before YoRi track. 🤨

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What an episode uff YaRi's romance, Pari blushing, Yogi Romance King mood mein. The Pehla Nasha Seq was well done! ❤️

Dadaji-Dadi suspecting something it was so good to see their moment after ages!  Vivek-Rani already know and helping YaRi on their 1st date. Kisi ko nazar na laage, our ship became Salim-Anarkali @ home!

Precap no comment on drama but hoping to YaRi's 1st date to go smoothly. 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rishani77

What an episode uff YaRi's romance, Pari blushing, Yogi Romance King mood mein. The Pehla Nasha Seq was well done! ❤️

Dadaji-Dadi suspecting something it was so good to see their moment after ages!  Vivek-Rani already know and helping YaRi on their 1st date. Kisi ko nazar na laage, our ship became Salim-Anarkali @ home!

Precap no comment on drama but hoping to YaRi's 1st date to go smoothly. 

Oh ya forgot...Salim Anarkali here v had pulled a fast one for Bab and Moin sequence. They used it for YoRi itself...😆

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Loved loved loved Dadi today. She knew something was cooking yet kept it to herself. Smart move. The way she was so casual about it. Very nice. 

Pakya reminding Yogi about work and going early... And yet Yogi didn't go LOL

Good moments at the family scene. All happy and goody goody now. 

Nisha not going for her doctor's appointment? Abortion aside, shouldn't the family ask Nisha to go to the doc for confirmation and initial screening? 

Bang bang! Sharma drama tomorrow. 

allizzwell thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Loved loved loved Dadi today. She knew something was cooking yet kept it to herself. Smart move. The way she was so casual about it. Very nice. 

Pakya reminding Yogi about work and going early... And yet Yogi didn't go LOL

Good moments at the family scene. All happy and goody goody now. 

Nisha not going for her doctor's appointment? Abortion aside, shouldn't the family ask Nisha to go to the doc for confirmation and initial screening? 

Bang bang! Sharma drama tomorrow. 

KaSha is neglected😔😔

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

YaRidada/dadiYaRiVivek/Rani's Salim/Anarkali and ViRa/YaRi🤣🤣

A PERFECT EPISODE!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Watched it twice back to back...☺️☺️

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I fear the entire built up given will go phusss because of YoRi romance and Sharma drama. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Indeed...I thought that at least Nisha will go for a check up...Something might come up coz in yesterday's E24 segment Kabir looked tensed while other were excited 4 YaRi...

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rishani77

Indeed...I thought that at least Nisha will go for a check up...Something might come up coz in yesterday's E24 segment Kabir looked tensed while other were excited 4 YaRi...

It's still morning yet.. Maybe appointment later in the day.. Or Nisha might not go even because she definitely doesn't agree with Kabir on this... And they will fight... I am OK that they did not show their story in today's episode though.. I am in YaRi land.. And anyway...the episode consists of late night and morning only..late night.. They would have been asleep..