AnuPre and Peanut Sharma Basu ❤️😍 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Bookworm_

Aww, Pallu, this post is all the things cute like our AnuPre! ♥️🥀 

Well, my stance is still the same regarding the baby but totally love these dorky, panicky, parents to be! It’s beautiful and heartfelt, all the at the same time, how this fella doesn’t even remember anything from past two years but still feels this deep sense of duty and yearning for  them. They say duty is the sublimest thing - guess, Anurag surely knows that very well. His heart and soul are captivated in Prerna’s love and however, he doesn’t remember a thing from his past with her but his heart and soul know where and with whom they belong ❤️

Also, ParIca make these scenes feel so real - one can actually feel those overflowing emotions. 😳

Above all, I’m just happy, no outsider is invading the family space and ruining the family things 🤗 and after Navu-AnuPre track this has to be the most well written and organised one! 

bee🤗 welcome back 🤗 

Originally posted by pallawi1803

bee🤗 welcome back 🤗 

very cute post,Pallawi.

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago

😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤.....One of the special moments which will be always remembered by all AnuPreians, along with their confession & pregnancy revelation moments.

Want peanut shake but its ❤️anu's head shake was cute and pre's reaction to kick was like shes in some amusement park😆

Glad what belonged to us was saved for us 😆

Nice post pallu.🤗its a sweet one🤗

Originally posted by Enchanteur

Want peanut shake but its ❤️anu's head shake was cute and pre's reaction to kick was like shes in some amusement park😆

Glad what belonged to us was saved for us 😆

Nice post pallu.🤗its a sweet one🤗

so true

🤗

Such beautiful moments are treasures for life for parents when they see their baby growing in the mother's womb with time. The hopes of their baby coming into their arms soon is something which can't be expressed in words. 

Thanks to the writers for giving us the scene 😃

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

This seems to be like 'Jab AnuPre met cutie pie '😍😍

The first time when parents see the baby during sonography I can't even imagine how it feels.... how it is to have your dreams right in front of you growing with each passing day. 

The scene had so many feels that it can't be expressed in words as I really am unable to put that here. But surely it was well presented scene and especially parica nailed it. The happiness and excitement of prerna along with her husband who doesn't even remember them was really cute. At the same time the excitement and the confusion as to why he felt so connected with the baby was brilliantly shown.

I  loved the scene and hope to see many such cute scenes in future 

Thanks for the amazing post Pallu 🤗

Prefect description jab AnuPre met cutie pie