Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

He was so excited to feel his cutiepie's kick ❤️ such a beautiful scene it was 

I'm so thankful to Sona.. Uski wajah se Anu had to go to hospital with Pre 😍😍😆

Whatever it is, he proved it yet again that his pre and cutiepie are his topmost priority 

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

wiw.....we all missed u 🤗finally u are here....🤗

Aww am here...just busy nowadays😵

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful post, pallawi! ❤😳 AnuPre and their Cutiepie Peanut is LOVE. ❤

I am LOVING how they are not keeping Anurag away from experiencing those "firsts" a would be father goes through, though indirectly and taking care of his Prerna and his Cutiepie! Thankyou sooooooo much for this cvs. 😭😭😭🙏

God! I LOVED LOVED LOVED this sonography sequence today, it has my heart ❤😭 Prerna's smile when they saw their baby was breathtaking 😍 Anurag was overwhelmed and a bit confused that why he was feeling so ecstatic at that moment, for the baby.... I couldn't believe my ears, when i saw and hear Prerna speaking about Anurag's mental and emotional state ❤ I was surprised and shocked at the same time, by such indepth dialogue writing! The matters of heart have their own styles to mold all our emotions together to take out the best out of us! It's just the starting Anurag, you are going to feel more, experience more and realise more in the coming days.... 

Eri nailed the sonography sequence today! It felt so so so real👏 Parth could have done better, though. But i understand he had to portray his emotions keeping that confusion intact, which he did. The guy has really come a long way. I had never imagined to see him performing a would be father with those added nuances, when i watched him in a youth show. A pleasant surprise! 🤗

Nivi, you are pathetic! More than your mother. I will take a person who hates me constantly with all of his/her might, over a person who flips every now and then and has no bloody back bone! Anurag, you HAVE to teach them a lesson, mujhe nahi pata. 

And i am developing a soft corner in my heart for Cutiepie Peanut Sharma Basu ❤😭 but i am still loyal to my #NoBaby Team, sorry baccha i love your mumma-baba more. ❤😭😂

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Pallu 🤗 such a cute post ...cuter than peanut Basu 😆

Wiw❤️Missed you🤗

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kitna cute scene tha......of all cuties together

Complete family package

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Aww am here...just busy nowadays😵

wrong tym pe kaam aaya🙄

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The episode was really good. I’m so glad that they are not depriving either Anurag or Prerna the joys of being first time parents. Despite the circumstances they both are able to experience the joys together. And that’s the best part about the sequences lately and a big thanks to the makers from not taking these rights away from our AnuPre🙏

Special shout out to this dialogue of Prerna describing Anurag’s true feelings and how true are these words..  ❤️
Kabhi kabar mujhe itna bura lagta hai na uske liye Doctor, kyun ki woh jo feel karta hai usse express bhi nahin kar sakta.. apne aap ko rokhta hai... kyunki usse aisa lagta hai ke mere aur mere bache par kisi aur ka haq hai 

His feelings jump out subconsciously just like his I love... but consciously he is making efforts to hold back❤️

Erica you were so cute in your expressions when you felt the kick. I’m taking Anurag’s dialogue from the episode that he feels the joys of first time father but it will be even more as Parth’s reason for holding back a little🤗

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is there any vm maker here...can someone please use Saahil's dial of Dil kabhi nhi badalta n merge it with anupre experiencing the heart beat n kick of peanut for the first time...😳

Saahil was brilliant with his voice over....❤️❤️

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aisling

Beautiful post, pallawi! ❤😳 AnuPre and their Cutiepie Peanut is LOVE. ❤

I am LOVING how they are not keeping Anurag away from experiencing those "firsts" a would be father goes through, though indirectly and taking care of his Prerna and his Cutiepie! Thankyou sooooooo much for this cvs. 😭😭😭🙏

God! I LOVED LOVED LOVED this sonography sequence today, it has my heart ❤😭 Prerna's smile when they saw their baby was breathtaking 😍 Anurag was overwhelmed and a bit confused that why he was feeling so ecstatic at that moment, for the baby.... I couldn't believe my ears, when i saw and hear Prerna speaking about Anurag's mental and emotional state ❤ I was surprised and shocked at the same time, by such indepth dialogue writing! The matters of heart have their own styles to mold all our emotions together to take out the best out of us! It's just the starting Anurag, you are going to feel more, experience more and realise more in the coming days.... 

Eri nailed the sonography sequence today! It felt so so so real👏 Parth could have done better, though. But i understand he had to portray his emotions keeping that confusion intact, which he did. The guy has really come a long way. I had never imagined to see him performing a would be father with those added nuances, when i watched him in a youth show. A pleasant surprise! 🤗

Nivi, you are pathetic! More than your mother. I will take a person who hates me constantly with all of his/her might, over a person who flips every now and then and has no bloody back bone! Anurag, you HAVE to teach them a lesson, mujhe nahi pata. 

And i am developing a soft corner in my heart for Cutiepie Peanut Sharma Basu ❤😭 but i am still loyal to my #NoBaby Team, sorry baccha i love your mumma-baba more. ❤😭😂

@Bold : Bog Thank You to Creatives man , for not letting this couple deprive of the first child Happiness and excitement . This was something which was not handled in last season also . Thank you for not taking this happiness away from AnuPre especially Anurag , he deserves to exp it this season .

Also that dialogue of Prerna to Doc explaining Anurag's condition ...has my Heart !!! I'm glad atleast Prerna knows and has confidence that Anurag's hearts still cares for her . 

They are really handling this ML perfectly (except for prev epi ofcourse) but the way they have established how no matter what Anurag's heart will still forever beat for his Pre is Amazing  , how Its only Pre who is his Priority and will always be .... This is SOULFUL CONNECTION ... you does not need to do that shitty MS or flying Sindoor dirama to establish it .

Peanut is cutie pie ...but I do not want her , these writers will mess and ruin pur AnuPre once Peanut comes ...

so #TeamKillVirus #WantPeanutChutney 😈

Puts kala tikaa to AnuPre ....BURI NAZAR WALE TERA MUHH KALA....

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

@Bold : Bog Thank You to Creatives man , for not letting this couple deprive of the first child Happiness and excitement . This was something which was not handled in last season also . Thank you for not taking this happiness away from AnuPre especially Anurag , he deserves to exp it this season .

Also that dialogue of Prerna to Doc explaining Anurag's condition ...has my Heart !!! I'm glad atleast Prerna knows and has confidence that Anurag's hearts still cares for her . 

They are really handling this ML perfectly (except for prev epi ofcourse) but the way they have established how no matter what Anurag's heart will still forever beat for his Pre is Amazing  , how Its only Pre who is his Priority and will always be .... This is SOULFUL CONNECTION ... you does not need to do that shitty MS or flying Sindoor dirama to establish it .

Peanut is cutie pie ...but I do not want her , these writers will mess and ruin pur AnuPre once Peanut comes ...

so #TeamKillVirus #WantPeanutChutney 😈

Puts kala tikaa to AnuPre ....BURI NAZAR WALE TERA MUHH KALA....

yahan bhi🙄🤔 Maine upar likha welcome Peanut Sharma Basu...aaj to chhor do....though I have joined team nobaby😳 but aaj k liye I do not want to remember the team name 🙈