AnuPre and Peanut Sharma Basu ❀️😍

Posted: 4 years ago

Finally Finally finally we got for  wat we were waiting for so long....

Since the time Prerna's pregnancy was declared I wanted to see Anurag's reaction..I always wanted them to celebrate the news..wanted to see them cherishing the news of arrival of their Peanut Sharma basu together...we got one of the simplest and best pregnancy revelation on itv but sadly it was short lived. 

But now I am happy..with Anurag's ML I had a worry that he will miss out this phase of becoming a father and probably will not experience this joy and will never be able to see prerna being pampered by Anurag and happy in her pregnancy phase...but I m so thankful to the makers for giving us these moments... though Anurag doesn't remember anything still his heart is attached to his prerna Sharma basu and peanut Sharma basu 😍😍😍😍he is keeping his promise he made to both of hamesha chipak k rahungaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

So here goes some of the cutest capture from today's episode.... Everyone please welcome our cutie Peanut Sharma basu and Mr n Mrs Basu experiencing her heart beat and kick for the first time together 😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5mSCeEhdga/?igshid=1vk5bf2gbty63

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5mctZRhdqt/?igshid=39e0o3b8pzcm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5mgkl_Bd_U/?igshid=6glhzmtyt1vq

Baba Basu Mama Basu or Cutepie Baby Basu ...
Dil le lo β€οΈ ...

This seems to be like 'Jab AnuPre met cutie pie '😍😍

The first time when parents see the baby during sonography I can't even imagine how it feels.... how it is to have your dreams right in front of you growing with each passing day. 

The scene had so many feels that it can't be expressed in words as I really am unable to put that here. But surely it was well presented scene and especially parica nailed it. The happiness and excitement of prerna along with her husband who doesn't even remember them was really cute. At the same time the excitement and the confusion as to why he felt so connected with the baby was brilliantly shown.

I  loved the scene and hope to see many such cute scenes in future 

Thanks for the amazing post Pallu πŸ€—

Kisiki nazar na lageeee

My cutiepie

πŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

Meeti sona stay away from cutiepie

Originally posted by Paricarocks

Kisiki nazar na lageeee

My cutiepie

πŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

Meeti sona stay away from cutiepie

Sona better stay away from her πŸ˜‘

Our cutie pie is sabki laadli πŸ€—

This scene was so beautiful 😭❀️ Their happiness, their excitement awwiee PRECIOUS ❀️

Kisiki buri nazar na lage mere AnuPre ko ⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Pallu πŸ€— such a cute post ...cuter than peanut Basu πŸ˜†

It was beautiful... I cannot stress enough, how thankful I am that they makers have given this time to anupre, it's so precious. 

Even though anurag has memory loss, he is there every step of the way with prerna. From giving her juice to drink, to making sure she rests and taking care of her, he is fulfilling every duty that a husband and father of a child should. I'm so so glad that he has been able to do it, and so glad that prwrn ais not alone in this time. She has her Anurag, her husband and the father of her child along with her. In spite of the heartache she has at the fact that he has forgotten everything, atleast she has the sukoon of knowing that in spite of not remembering, he is still with her and their peanut. ❀️

My only complaint is I wish there had been a BGM of heartbeats in that sonograhy scene. It would've elevated it!! Because speaking from experience, that first sonograhy when the parents to be hear their baby's heartbeat for the first time is one of the most unforgettable experiences, and I'm so glad anupre got it. 

Thank you a million times, CVs. Chalo agle  ek hafte ke liye Saari galatiyaan maaf. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by writ_in_water

Pallu πŸ€— such a cute post ...cuter than peanut Basu πŸ˜†

wiw.....we all missed u πŸ€—finally u are here....πŸ€—

Originally posted by hope4u

It was beautiful... I cannot stress enough, how thankful I am that they makers have given this time to anupre, it's so precious. 

Even though anurag has memory loss, he is there every step of the way with prerna. From giving her juice to drink, to making sure she rests and taking care of her, he is fulfilling every duty that a husband and father of a child should. I'm so so glad that he has been able to do it, and so glad that prwrn ais not alone in this time. She has her Anurag, her husband and the father of her child along with her. In spite of the heartache she has at the fact that he has forgotten everything, atleast she has the sukoon of knowing that in spite of not remembering, he is still with her and their peanut. ❀️

My only complaint is I wish there had been a BGM of heartbeats in that sonograhy scene. It would've elevated it!! Because speaking from experience, that first sonograhy when the parents to be hear their baby's heartbeat for the first time is one of the most unforgettable experiences, and I'm so glad anupre got it. 

Thank you a million times, CVs. Chalo agle  ek hafte ke liye Saari galatiyaan maaf. πŸ˜†

it was there hope .the heart beat bgm...