Black Widow Official Teaser Trailer. - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

wow MARVEL knows today's audience pulse. 

Hollywood is now making emotional relationship, family values ,sentiments in their action thrillers that connect both with kids and adults. 

Scarlett deservss a 3 series and i feel she will get it if it crosses billion dollars. She will be making bank as she is co producer too.  She is currently most bankable actress in world without hype of jlaw who  can't make movies hit without franchise. 

She is so much deserving than brie larson who thinks world revolves around her. BUt fact is some random actress had played captain marvel, it would've been blockbuster. But black widow without scarlett will never be made in first place. That is difference between actual star and self proclaimed star

Scarlett  is best❤️

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

Scarlett deservss a 3 series and i feel she will get it if it crosses billion dollars. She will be making bank as she is co producer too.  She is currently most bankable actress in world without hype of jlaw who  can't make movies hit without franchise. 

She is so much deserving than brie larson who thinks world revolves around her. BUt fact is some random actress had played captain marvel, it would've been blockbuster. But black widow without scarlett will never be made in first place. That is difference between actual star and self proclaimed star

Scarlett  is best❤️

Is there any kind of rivalry between SJ and JL?

Scarlett  is best❤️

You're indirectly saying that Captain Marvel is more popular than Black Widow.😆

Trilogy is only possible if she returns from the dead and I think that will be shown in this movie itself.... whether she's returning or not. 

Originally posted by Zeal17

Is there any kind of rivalry between SJ and JL?

No no. Jlaw was called it actress in first half of decade  but after hunger games she failed to carry movies to hit   whereas scarjo didnt have hype like her but proved it with lucy that she carry movies when it grossed 450 million at worldwide box office which is great for action movie carried by female artist. And black widow movie was made because disney has trust on her star power and worldwide appeal. And she is also fave for oscar this year. She will end this decade as defining actress

Originally posted by Looney86

You're indirectly saying that Captain Marvel is more popular than Black Widow.😆

Trilogy is only possible if she returns from the dead and I think that will be shown in this movie itself.... whether she's returning or not. 

Maybe they will show more prequels. Script can be made if movie brings money and she is a brand herself. 

No i m not saying that. U misunderstood! . Scarlett is way more popular and actually way more paid than brie larson as an actress and there won't be no black widow movie if scarlett was not on board. Despite having no standalone movie before this one, she was paid on par with chris hemsworth and chris evans which shows how popular she is. Infact she is only behind Robert downey jr when it comes  to stardom. 

Also have carried non superhero movies on her shoulders like lucy which is even bigger than any robert downey jr non franchise ( like iron man , avengers and sherlock movie. ) That is the difference between actual real movie star like scarlett against brie larson who screams everywhere  she is best lmao . Scarlett is like leonardo dicaprio who are called last movie stars for reason

People will go for black widow bcoz scarlett is the one carrying it. But people went for captain marvel and brie larson made no differnce. She is that replaceable  I hope u understood my point

Scarlett has and will continue to have succesfsul career outside marvel. Can't be said for others.

I'm looking forward for fight sequences since they won't have metaphysical activities from her❤️ I hope does exceptionally well :)

Maybe they will show more prequels. Script can be made if movie brings money and she is a brand herself. 

No i m not saying that. U misunderstood! . Scarlett is way more popular and actually way more paid than brie larson as an actress and there won't be no black widow movie if scarlett was not on board. Despite having no standalone movie before this one, she was paid on par with chris hemsworth and chris evans which shows how popular she is. Infact she is only behind Robert downey jr when it comes  to stardom. 

Also have carried non superhero movies on her shoulders like lucy which is even bigger than any robert downey jr non franchise ( like iron man , avengers and sherlock movie. ) That is the difference between actual real movie star like scarlett against brie larson who screams everywhere  she is best lmao . Scarlett is like leonardo dicaprio who are called last movie stars for reason

People will go for black widow bcoz scarlett is the one carrying it. But people went for captain marvel and brie larson made no differnce. She is that replaceable  I hope u understood my point

Scarlett has and will continue to have succesfsul career outside marvel. Can't be said for others.

I'm getting what you're saying. I'm not talking about actresses but the characters. You're saying Captain Marvel would've been Blockbuster with any actress playing the role but for Black Widow it has to be Scarlett to be successful, which makes Captain Marvel more popular than Black Widow according to you. 

Family drama bana diya😆, but will defo watch for ScarJo