Does Mohini realise what Pre did for Anu?

Posted: 4 years ago

Looking at her chanting "It's because of Sona that Anurag is here", did she forget that prerna actually sacrificed herself for her Anu? 🤔

I agree that she is very possessive if it's about her son.. But she should not forget that Prerna got married  only to save Anurag. This step of hers might be right or wrong is a secondary point. But how can she forget that and claim as if sona is the only one to save him? I mean I get it that you are grateful to sona and at the same time, want to get rid of Pre. .  But please don't show that sona is oh so great.. 

Also, I agree that I love to watch Anupre together, but these days they've made everything a joke. The zoomed camera angle, the friend tying MS.. There's so much scope with this track but we are yet again fighting over sindhoor and MS.

Meanwhile Mohini be like- bring it on, I'm up for any number of bahus but not prerna. Coz mera beta sirf mujhse pyar karega and yeah, meri bahu meri jaise insensitive honi chahiye. Mera beta kisiko bhi MS pehnade, kisi se bhi pyar kare, kisika bhi pati ho, bahu toh meri choice ki hi hogi

PS: Sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings. It's just about the way Mohini is behaving 

What bugs me the most is how blind Anu is to Mohini’s antics. In the last epi also he was telling Nivi that you are like maa, hash on the outside but soft and emotional on the inside 🙄. I want a redemption track just for Mohini 🤞 after Anu disowns her of course. I can’t believe am saying this being a mother myself, but I wanna see her suffer 😈

Originally posted by aquariuslp

What bugs me the most is how blind Anu is to Mohini’s antics. In the last epi also he was telling Nivi that you are like maa, hash on the outside but soft and emotional on the inside 🙄. I want a redemption track just for Mohini 🤞 after Anu disowns her of course. I can’t believe am saying this being a mother myself, but I wanna see her suffer 😈

@bold- when he said that, even I was like 

I was expecting a redemption track for her.. Especially when Anu disowns her.. But after this dialogue, I am afraid that it might not be so soon.. 

Anurag disowning Mohini Basu will never happen.. All she has to do is lose her breath, hold her chest and stumble... 

and we will hear Meri Maa bahut boli hain.. Jo kuch bhi kiya, mere liye kiya... and Prerna will be like “ok swamiji, no problem... Let me make halwa for mummyji”

There is a difference between loving & respecting your parents to blind love.. After all the abuse and insults Pre went through, all AB ever did or say was Bas, enough!! And he always expected Pre to understand that their intentions and heart were in the right place.. 

Once he gets his memory back, I think it will be high time for him to make a choice.. 

Mohini will accept any girl as her Bahu as long as the girl is not Prerna. She has become so blind in her hatred , that she refuses to acknowledge what Pre did for her son. She was the number 1 person in Anurag's life before Pre happened. The otherwise obedient son started disobeying his mother only for Prerna. We have been seeing from the NB track, how Anurag doesn’t give a damn to what Mohini or anyone says when it comes to Pre.  He has stood up for her many times , going against his mothers wishes. (I know in this forum  standing up for Prerna= only disowning Mohinismiley22) Her toxic obsessive love for her son plus losing her number 1 spot to Pre all turned into blind hatred . She does remind me of those typical Desi MILs who are overtly possessive about their Rajaj beta and  hate their DIL for no reason.😆

. Anurag disowning mohini is never going to happen . Time and again they have tried to imply that anurag understands her hatred for prerna and hence doesnt react or may be he is too confident that prerna will win her over .this, is again something logical which will never be shown in kzk..and prerna ka kye kehna. The woman who doesnt give a damn to her family, her concerns for anurags family will come out as odd..

Mohini wants anyone but prerna as a bahu..I have said this before also that prernas sacrifice for anurag went down the drain bec. One , she refused to tell everyone the truth , and two, she failed to control the ripple effect..she did sacrifice for anurag but it turned anurag into a self destructive maniac , he was ready to give up his life ,business , everything for prerna ..which mother can see her son in this condition? He turned alcoholic ,tried suicide and gave himself in front of bajaj s car....Marriage to someone to save the person you love , fine ,she destroyed both her life and anurags too , without fighting it out....its her stars that bajaj divorced her ..moh's son and her family do prerna aarti morning evening night ..a woman like moh will turn more vindictive..

Now, moh is in dark about sona otherwise it's obvious she wont love sona..she had turned blind in her hatred for prerna ....imo she is the best antagonist of kzk2..but they never explore her..she is  not sitting there and plotting against her bahu but her emotional drama can change things..

Moh is a gone case. Even if she learnt Sonalika'a truth she will still blame Pre for ruining Anu's life.. She defended Komo even after she got arrested.. So, She is and will be the biggest Kasuati till Prerna and Anurag stop justifying or ignoring her bullshit.. 

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

Mohini will accept any girl as her Bahu as long as the girl is not Prerna. She has become so blind in her hatred , that she refuses to acknowledge what Pre did for her son. She was the number 1 person in Anurag's life before Pre happened. The otherwise obedient son started disobeying his mother only for Prerna. We have been seeing from the NB track, how Anurag doesn’t give a damn to what Mohini or anyone says when it comes to Pre.  He has stood up for her many times , going against his mothers wishes. (I know in this forum  standing up for Prerna= only disowning Mohinismiley22) Her toxic obsessive love for her son plus losing her number 1 spot to Pre all turned into blind hatred . She does remind me of those typical Desi MILs who are overtly possessive about their Rajaj beta and  hate their DIL for no reason.😆

I second you DG the prime reason for her hatred is the fact that her ever obedient son went against her many times and each time the reason was prerna. She simply is unable to accept that someone can be more important than her in his life. 

But the fact is that no-one is more important than prerna for Anurag but he won't disown his mother ever😒 Mohini deserves that in my opinion the way she is treating prerna and their baby😡

Honestly, as long as it was just both of them, AnuPre not standing up to MoNi's treatment of Prerna could still be justified to an extent blaming it on writing and characterization.But if AnuPre don't take a stand for this baby.Or even now, if Anurag doesn't qs his family's treatment of Prerna and the baby after this.Or his family trying to push Sona into his life.Then AnuPre will lose even whatever fans that were sticking to the show despite the crappy writing

Originally posted by BurakZeynep

Honestly, as long as it was just both of them, AnuPre not standing up to MoNi's treatment of Prerna could still be justified to an extent blaming it on writing and characterization.But if AnuPre don't take a stand for this baby.Or even now, if Anurag doesn't qs his family's treatment of Prerna and the baby after this.Or his family trying to push Sona into his life.Then AnuPre will lose even whatever fans that were sticking to the show despite the crappy writing

Anurag wont go against moh nor will he take a stand for prerna ..yes he can kick out sona from.his life at max . Moh Nd anurag are not star crossed lovers..they will stick to each other , apologize ,do whatever it takes to be with each other..moh has proved it again n again that she will not care for her ego and accept prerna if it's for anurag.. but she will never love prerna.

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago