What could be the reason between RR and MJ animosity?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So after today's episode, it's clear that MJ and his elder son are not at good terms with each other and it's not hidden from anyone in the family either. What could be the reason between their animosity?

MJ's affair I guess. It's so common... like in every show it's the same thing. I really hope it's different though. But if I am not wrong, he taunted his mother about leaving the house. 

Personally I feel because MJ is a womaniser. Rudra knows his dad potrayal to the world as a family business man is just a lie. I hope this is not true though as this would be predicatable and cliche. We see this in Bepannah and countless other dramas.

I also want it to be a different reason rather than that ghisa pita EMA reason. I wish it's something else.

Initially audience used to be so excited about this kind of angle but now it's done and dusted.

His affair of course, even MJ's mother dislikes him for the same reason, everyone from family knows about it but no one knows who the girl was & Maya is taking advantage of this fact to fulfill her revenge.