Most inspirational "full of life" character. - Page 2

Poll Question :

Who is the most inspirational full of life character?

Poll Choice
Rancho in 3 Idiots
Aman in Kal Ho Naa Ho
Geet in Jab We Met
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Zeal17

Don't exactly remember but what happened between him and Sonali?

Nothing๐Ÿ˜† Sonali was his friend and doctor.. he played Cupid between Sonali and her husband

OT: Aman although I have to say all three were nosy people poking in other people's business.. annoying

Geet. ๐Ÿ’› She saved Aditya from committing suicide. She checked up on him when he had noone and she didn't want anything in return. I love Geet. Even when you see her making mistakes,she affirms that it's her own mistakes and she does not blame it on anyone. Geet is the definition of full of life. ๐Ÿ’›

Remove inspirational and she will win the poll on the spot

Very lost her spirit when that guy dumped her. Aditya had to help her recover it.

The only person in high spirits is Alan. Rancho never said to live life to its fullest. He just wanted to differentiate between excellence and success 

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Geet. ๐Ÿ’› She saved Aditya from committing suicide. She checked up on him when he had noone and she didn't want anything in return. I love Geet. Even when you see her making mistakes,she affirms that it's her own mistakes and she does not blame it on anyone. Geet is the definition of full of life. ๐Ÿ’›

well, wasn't her family running everywhere trying to find her because she disappeared and didn't even bother to assure her close ones that she is alive.. all because that dude dumped her, she threw away her own goals and relationships. Memorable character, but nothing inspirational

Aman .โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ  

Originally posted by jhopadpatti

well, wasn't her family running everywhere trying to find her because she disappeared and didn't even bother to assure her close ones that she is alive.. all because that dude dumped her, she threw away her own goals and relationships. Memorable character, but nothing inspirational

She was ashamed of going back. She was mourning and in complete denial of her situation. But even with all her heart broken,she worked and earned her own bread and butter and did not give up on living even though she was not alive in that sense. She had a very human reaction to heartbreak and still tried her best to rise above it even though she had no one to talk to,noone to help her out like she did with Aditya. Imagine going through such a major mental breakdown and yet holding on. For me that's plenty inspirational. Its not that she didn't care for her family,she just didn't want to disappoint them by going back. She was human. 

And the first part also holds. She saves Aditya's life without any motive at all. She knows he's gonna do something bad to himself when they part so she keeps him with her for longer. Surrounds him with her family. Not everyone does that for a stranger. So again,inspirational for me. I wish more people were as perceptive and sensitive like Geet.